• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2021 Pre-Season Game Week 2 vs Atlanta Falcons

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing the Falcons are planning to rest their starters. I am thinking this game will not be close unless the Fins rest their starters too. Even then I think the Fins are the better team.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing the Falcons are planning to rest their starters. I am thinking this game will not be close unless the Fins rest their starters too. Even then I think the Fins are the better team.
It's pre-season. Winning doesn't matter.
What does matter is that you start to get your O-line working.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pre-season. Winning doesn't matter.
What does matter is that you start to get your O-line working.
Agreed, player development and roster decisions are more important than winning.

I think the starting Oline will be better than people realize, especially with pass blocking. I was at practice and saw them match up well with a very talented Fins Dline. The coaches are still figuring out who will start but there is some talented guys on that line. Hunt for example is a mauler. Eichenberg is recovering from injury but he will be a factor at some point. Jackson at LT hasn't had a great camp yet he wasn't bad last year during the regular season.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the starting Oline will be better than people realize, especially with pass blocking. I was at practice and saw them match up well with a very talented Fins Dline. The coaches are still figuring out who will start but there is some talented guys on that line. Hunt for example is a mauler. Eichenberg is recovering from injury but he will be a factor at some point. Jackson at LT hasn't had a great camp yet he wasn't bad last year during the regular season.
Kind of late in pre-season to still be shuffling the O-line.
Can't practice as a unit until you know what the unit is.
I just hope you get settled by the 2nd game!