• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins 2021-2022 Regular Season Week 3 @ Las Vegas Raiders

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to get this thread started at this point. The Dolphins will be making their first trip to Vegas looking to bounce back. Hopefully Brissett will get another shot - and hopefully the Dolphins will have already gotten in touch with Cam and/or Watson.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson is a no go IMO. Why would you give away your future and invest in what looks like a possible felon??

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to get this thread started at this point. The Dolphins will be making their first trip to Vegas looking to bounce back. Hopefully Brissett will get another shot - and hopefully the Dolphins will have already gotten in touch with Cam and/or Watson.
Better find an oline as scam newton or the rapist won't do any better. Also a few receivers who run their routes past the sticks and can catch. Yes I'm asking for too much... Also didn't Brissett virtually have all game and put up a donut...QB wasn't the issue here if you understand football 101. Need to block.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better find an oline as scam newton or the rapist won't do any better. Also a few receivers who run their routes past the sticks and can catch. Yes I'm asking for too much... Also didn't Brissett virtually have all game and put up a donut...QB wasn't the issue here if you understand football 101. Need to block.
Some understand football, some are just haters. Don't matter who the QB is on this train wreck today, See how they respond next week. Could set tone for rest of season. Raiders are playing surprising well, could be a hard game for Fins to right ship.
Paolo, what are you talking about their first trip to Vegas, they played there last year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins are 15-5 in last 20 games vs Raiders.
As a Patriot fan, I really hope you do sign Newton. Would make my day!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's remember that the Fins bounced back after getting crushed in multiple games two years ago. It was Flores' first year. The team had a lot less talent then than with this roster. Flores has shown an ability to get guys focused on the task at hand. I am expecting a better performance from a lot of players.

Hopefully a reshuffle of the Oline can help. They need to find what works reasonably well and stick with it. Hunt was playing well at RT at the end of last season. Eichenberg has a lot of potential to claim a spot on the Oline.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to overreact to Week 2, I’ll say
LV- 26, MIA-17 because LV is playing well and it’s an away game.Whether Tua or JB plays, I don’t think it affects the game much.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brissett has been playing well with different receivers during training camp. Practicing with the starters this week should help with their timing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to overreact to Week 2, I’ll say
LV- 26, MIA-17 because LV is playing well and it’s an away game.Whether Tua or JB plays, I don’t think it affects the game much.
Your offense is ranked 31st in the league. I blame the line - not the QB's.
LV is #1 passing yards, #30 rushing. Your solid defense should change those stats.
The question is can the offense put any points on the board to stay up with LV?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some understand football, some are just haters. Don't matter who the QB is on this train wreck today, See how they respond next week. Could set tone for rest of season. Raiders are playing surprising well, could be a hard game for Fins to right ship.

Paolo, what are you talking about their first trip to Vegas, they played there last year.
It shouldve said lone trip to Vegas this season.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fragile Tua is out this week with cracked ribs. Jacoby to get the start.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your offense is ranked 31st in the league. I blame the line - not the QB's.
LV is #1 passing yards, #30 rushing. Your solid defense should change those stats.
The question is can the offense put any points on the board to stay up with LV?
Brissett is good enough to keep the chains moving and score some points. Miami D will be fine just as long as the O stays on the field a little more. I can see a Miami win there.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brissett is good enough to keep the chains moving and score some points. Miami D will be fine just as long as the O stays on the field a little more. I can see a Miami win there.
I could see a win there for Miami but you are going to need to score more than your average of 8.5 points per game.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see a win there for Miami but you are going to need to score more than your average of 8.5 points per game.
The Fins were able to beat one team so far with that 8.5 average. They held that team to FGs. Don't worry though the Fins should be able to score more points.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins have placed fragile Tua on IR ruling him out for the next three weeks .

Let’s see who they will sign for the time being . In the mean time , Jacoby will be the guy as it should be — the Dolphins need to pick up their scouting of the college game even more now to look for their answer of a franchise QB . Tua was never the answer . Never will be . Just facts .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Fins team that you keep putting down beat the Pats. What does that say about them?
Work in progress. You won by a point in a game where any single mistake could have made a difference.
4 turnovers and 9 penalties means vwe beat ourselves.
You get to keep the honest win but don't look at that game like you guys were all that either.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work in progress. You won by a point in a game where any single mistake could have made a difference.
4 turnovers and 9 penalties means vwe beat ourselves.
You get to keep the honest win but don't look at that game like you guys were all that either.
At the end of tnhe day it doesn't matter a wins a win. The Fins need to find a way to win today or next week at least one of them and they'll be ok. I'm expecting them to get back to basics run the ball and hit open receivers. Play D and not give the opposition easy field position. Brissett is good enough to handle this. They may even win 2 of the next 3.