• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2021-2022 Regular Season Week 12 vs Carolina Panthers Game Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I knew the front part of schedule was killer, back end more manageable. I would have hoped that could have been 3-5 after the first eight games. See of they can get to 9-8 to end season, doubt they can run table rest of season, but you never know.
I'm counting on a win for NE but Dolphins have given them trouble before.....

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm counting on a win for NE but Dolphins have given them trouble before.....
Game being in Miami helps. It would be interesting if the game decides a playoff spot, outside chance that could be on line for that game

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game being in Miami helps. It would be interesting if the game decides a playoff spot, outside chance that could be on line for that game
The game will be important for both teams.
Last game of season.
2 developing teams
Could make a difference in playoff position.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game will be important for both teams.
Last game of season.
2 developing teams
Could make a difference in playoff position.
The Fins had too many bad coaching decisions and Tua's injury otherwise they would have been right in the mix this year. Kind of had a feeling that this season was a wildcard and hopefully a lot of lessons learned for next year. Oline has been a little better but I'd still draft a few more next season for sure...have to get that right before you can compete week in week out.

Patises def doing better than I thought this year although hard to give them credit with the big * always hanging over that team. Last game of the year will be a good one.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins had too many bad coaching decisions and Tua's injury otherwise they would have been right in the mix this year. Kind of had a feeling that this season was a wildcard and hopefully a lot of lessons learned for next year. Oline has been a little better but I'd still draft a few more next season for sure...have to get that right before you can compete week in week out.

Patises def doing better than I thought this year although hard to give them credit with the big * always hanging over that team. Last game of the year will be a good one.
Fins started the year with a tough early schedule and an unsettled O-line.
It was actuall easy to predict the slow start.

Early draft picks are never a guarantee for a top player but your early O-line picks mostly have not worked out.
o-line rookies are improving, keep your fingers crossed.

yah, blame Flores. Send him back to NE please!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screenshot_20211203-100623_reddit-jpg.284199

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to give them credit with the big * always hanging over that team
Name one player on the Patriots today that was on the team in 2004 or 2013.

the "*" is bullshit.

Even Mangini admitted he filed the complaint about taping because he was pissed off at being embarrassed by BB. Where is Mangini today??

After exhaustive investigation by the league and independent labs, no footballs were ever found to be over or under inflated. Where Poulin these days??

Everyone forgets that Goodell worked for the NY Jets when Belichick decided to take the Patriots job and he's always felt the need to stick a knife in him and twist it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fins started the year with a tough early schedule and an unsettled O-line.
It was actuall easy to predict the slow start.

Early draft picks are never a guarantee for a top player but your early O-line picks mostly have not worked out.
o-line rookies are improving, keep your fingers crossed.

yah, blame Flores. Send him back to NE please!
Yes tough schedule but they lost a few of those because of a backup QB, a few missed short FGs, and a few questionable coaching decisions. The blatant PI in the endzone against the Raiders sure didn't help.

They gambled on a young oline as well and it definitely hurt them. Starting to get better but I'm sure they'll shore it up next year. Tua is still playing well all things considered.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name one player on the Patriots today that was on the team in 2004 or 2013.

the "*" is bullshit.

Even Mangini admitted he filed the complaint about taping because he was pissed off at being embarrassed by BB. Where is Mangini today??

After exhaustive investigation by the league and independent labs, no footballs were ever found to be over or under inflated. Where Poulin these days??

Everyone forgets that Goodell worked for the NY Jets when Belichick decided to take the Patriots job and he's always felt the need to stick a knife in him and twist it.
Common denominator Belicheat! Congrats you may be one of the few patsies out there that won't admit it...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common denominator Belicheat! Congrats you may be one of the few patsies out there that won't admit it...
Again, you prove you can't read. I asked nothing about common denominators, I simply asked about """PLAYERS""".

Time for mommy to tuck you in.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you prove you can't read. I asked nothing about common denominators, I simply asked about """PLAYERS""".

Time for mommy to tuck you in.
The only player that knew something was going on was Brady. If cheating is going on in the background by the coach the players most likely have no idea. They are just given plays to run so your comment makes no sense.