• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Miami Dolphins 2021-2021 Regular Season Week 6 @ Jacksonville Jaguars(London) Game Thread

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m fine with the 2nd challenge because the reward would’ve been a TD.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb play by the DB. He could’ve just not touched him for another 0:01 and time would’ve expired.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb play by the DB. He could’ve just not touched him for another 0:01 and time would’ve expired.
It's hard to coach the little things when there are much more pressing issues.

Fins D showed up.
Offense not quite enough......

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quarterback play wins it , of course. The better QB got them job done to put his team in position to win . Terrible Tua threw a costly pick early on .

The Dolphins weren’t helped by what I call the Tua effect 47 pass attempts vs only 17 rush attempts if you take away the three runs by the QB . Not enough balance from the offense , but you can’t blame the OL for that — that’s the Tua effect , you have to be a pass-happy offense to keep him happy and relevant . He wants to be the hero instead of relying on the run .

1-5 for the Fins seems right on schedule with the lack if a QB.

Now on to watch Herbert and the Chargers — the QB we could’ve had instead of this bum .

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quarterback play wins it , of course. The better QB got them job done to put his team in position to win . Terrible Tua threw a costly pick early on .

The Dolphins weren’t helped by what I call the Tua effect 47 pass attempts vs only 17 rush attempts if you take away the three runs by the QB . Not enough balance from the offense , but you can’t blame the OL for that — that’s the Tua effect , you have to be a pass-happy offense to keep him happy and relevant . He wants to be the hero instead of relying on the run .

1-5 for the Fins seems right on schedule with the lack if a QB.

Now on to watch Herbert and the Chargers — the QB we could’ve had instead of this bum .
Tua's not calling the plays, so the pass/run ratio his not is call.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua's not calling the plays, so the pass/run ratio his not is call.
Stop the excuses for the bum . I’m well aware of the fact that the bum doesn’t call the plays . But he is obviously taken into account when plays are called — they have to be pass happy in order to keep him happy and relevant . The run pass ratio will only get more unbalanced as the season goes as they try to shove this bum down our throats to make him the answer when he is clearly not .

Joe Schad , who has been a Tua ass kisser since even before the Dolphins wasted a pick on him even posted the following information as to draft positions (already ) and who to root for to improve draft positioning . It’s only a matter of time before the Dolphins start playing for next season , the future— again… unless they acquire a quarterback.

He calls it the Tankathon. It’s that time of year to tank and play for next season .

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop the excuses for the bum . I’m well aware of the fact that the bum doesn’t call the plays . But he is obviously taken into account when plays are called — they have to be pass happy in order to keep him happy and relevant . The run pass ratio will only get more unbalanced as the season goes as they try to shove this bum down our throats to make him the answer when he is clearly not .

Joe Schad , who has been a Tua ass kisser since even before the Dolphins wasted a pick on him even posted the following information as to draft positions (already ) and who to root for to improve draft positioning . It’s only a matter of time before the Dolphins start playing for next season , the future— again… unless they acquire a quarterback.

He calls it the Tankathon. It’s that time of year to tank and play for next season .
I doubt that is the case. Every game has had more pass attempts than run attempts. Most time 2x more passing than run when Brissett was playing, so I see not direct correlation. The dolphins problems are deeper than QB. Now if they would have won a game or two while Tua was out that I could maybe lean towards your argument. A different QB will not solve this s--t show.