• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins 2020 Schedule

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just depends on how quickly the young players gel. There could be all kinds of mistakes that the patsies take advantage of. Would be better if this game was around week 4 but I'm not counting them out. I can't see the patsies being that great they took some major hits.

It's true that an early game doesn't favor the Fins' rookies, however, most of the Fins rookies are on offense. Stidham is inexperienced too and Flores is a very good defensive minded coach. The Fins added quality FAs to the defense. These guys along with the Fins players from last year could make Stidham or Hoyer very uncomfortable.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE the Fins vs Pats:

The Fins defense will be difficult for Stidham to deal with. He will get blitzed at times plus with his WRs being covered it won't be easy. The Fins' secondary should allow the team to not have to blitz as much to get pressure. The Pats TEs and RB White will need to be covered. Flores will have a good game plan.

On offense I am expecting the Fins oline will take pressure off of Fitzpatrick. Also, the Fins have two good veteran RBs. This could force the Pats to have to play the run which could create opportunities for the WRs and TEs.

How do you think the Fins defense will do agains Cam?

How will you play against him?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores is a great defensive minded coach. Cam is not the first mobile QB that he has coached against. Also this is not Cam in his prime. We won't know his his game plan until Sunday. The Fins could use a LB for example to hover and keep him from running. The Fins' DEs will play a part in keeping him from scrambling. The Fins secondary will need to keep good coverage and I think it's possible with the guys on the roster.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores is a great defensive minded coach. Cam is not the first mobile QB that he has coached against. Also this is not Cam in his prime. We won't know his his game plan until Sunday. The Fins could use a LB for example to hover and keep him from running. The Fins' DEs will play a part in keeping him from scrambling. The Fins secondary will need to keep good coverage and I think it's possible with the guys on the roster.

Patriots defense had not figured out the RPO before Flores left.....

RPO is worlds different than scrambling. Will Belichick use RPO? You don't know.
This offense is very different than years past and Miami gets to walk into Gillette without film.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true that an early game doesn't favor the Fins' rookies, however, most of the Fins rookies are on offense. Stidham is inexperienced too and Flores is a very good defensive minded coach. The Fins added quality FAs to the defense. These guys along with the Fins players from last year could make Stidham or Hoyer very uncomfortable.

Patriots will be counting on a lot of rookies and 2nd year players. I hope they are ready....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots will be counting on a lot of rookies and 2nd year players. I hope they are ready....
The Fins may actually have an offensive advantage because Fitz was here last year and knows the offense. Crowd noise won't be a problem either but oline is a ??? The D should be decent and with time a big improvement over last year. The patsies took some personnel hits so it will be interesting.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins may actually have an offensive advantage because Fitz was here last year and knows the offense. Crowd noise won't be a problem either but oline is a ??? The D should be decent and with time a big improvement over last year. The patsies took some personnel hits so it will be interesting.

I'm not worried as much about the "personnel hits"
I'm very impressed with our rookies and 2nd year players are looking good.
My worry is are our players physically ready.....

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried as much about the "personnel hits"
I'm very impressed with our rookies and 2nd year players are looking good.
My worry is are our players physically ready.....
Face it you have a new QB with no preseason it could be messy. That was a huge advantage in the past as you had the same QB and system for years. This year it means even more. I expect the teams that have less change will start out hot the rest ???

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it you have a new QB with no preseason it could be messy. That was a huge advantage in the past as you had the same QB and system for years. This year it means even more. I expect the teams that have less change will start out hot the rest ???

Very goodpoint. BUT,
I'm not worried about Cam. At least he WANTS to be here.....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know without a doubt that it will end.
I am enjoying that it has been predicted every year for the last 19 years.....
I lived in New England at one time in my life. After Spygate I lost interest in rooting for the team. You can be a Pats fan if you want but the poor ethics that the team has shown in past years is really nothing to brag about. Besides losers dwell in the past. The Pats Dynasty is already over....Do you really think the Pats will win a superbowl this year?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in New England at one time in my life. After Spygate I lost interest in rooting for the team. You can be a Pats fan if you want but the poor ethics that the team has shown in past years is really nothing to brag about. Besides losers dwell in the past. The Pats Dynasty is already over....Do you really think the Pats will win a superbowl this year?
Claims that the Patriots are cheaters is the last excuise of a loser.....
SB? improbable but not out of the realm of possibility.......

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claims that the Patriots are cheaters is the last excuise of a loser.....
SB? improbable but not out of the realm of possibility.......
Bringing facts to a discussion with you is a waste of time. I prefer to discuss the present and future. You brought up the Pats history. Cheating is part of their history.