• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Miami Dolphins 2020 Schedule

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins play the Pats first. That will be an intriguing game to start the season.

Call me an optimist but I think they'll start the season with the regular schedule with a limit on the number of fans at the stadiums.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins play the Pats first. That will be an intriguing game to start the season.

Call me an optimist but I think they'll start the season with the regular schedule with a limit on the number of fans at the stadiums.
Did you see that NE plays a thursday road game which is almost shocking? But guess what….they play the Sunday and Thursday both in LA! They don’t even have to take a bus. Talk about convenient. I thought the Fins caught a break with a Thursday away game in Jax but they are worse off than the patsies. Guess when Miami last had a Thursday night home game….2014! Yes and they won it against Buf because its an advantage they rarely get. Meanwhile the patsies have had 5 Thursday home games since 2014 and won them all….how does that happen if you are being fair with your scheduling? Let’s not even bring up how many home games have the patsies given up to play in England…we know the answer to that. You don’t even have to make up this kind of bias.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen the Pats get breaks with their schedules compared to the Fins and other teams who have played more often in London. Also, the Pats seem to have better bye week schedules. Honesty, I don't care about that now. What matters is how well the Fins play against the Pats on gameday. Too much focus on the Pats' breaks can turn into excuses for losing.

Last edited:

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see that NE plays a thursday road game which is almost shocking? But guess what….they play the Sunday and Thursday both in LA! They don’t even have to take a bus. Talk about convenient. I thought the Fins caught a break with a Thursday away game in Jax but they are worse off than the patsies. Guess when Miami last had a Thursday night home game….2014! Yes and they won it against Buf because its an advantage they rarely get. Meanwhile the patsies have had 5 Thursday home games since 2014 and won them all….how does that happen if you are being fair with your scheduling? Let’s not even bring up how many home games have the patsies given up to play in England…we know the answer to that. You don’t even have to make up this kind of bias.

It may be for a few reason; Miami has not been very good in past years (2016 last season with winning record in past 11 years). Probably the other biggest factor has been lack of "star" power. Fins have really not had a highly marketable player on a national level in decades. This may change soon if Tua is the real deal, that is TBD at this point though. Look at TB schedule, they get 5 prime time spots with Brady there now.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen the Pats get breaks with their schedules compared to the Fins and other teams who have played more often in London. Also, the Pats seem to have better bye week schedules. Honesty, I don't care about that now. What matters is how well the Fins play against the Pats on gameday. Too much focus on the Pats' breaks can turn into excuses for losing.

I will agree with that. But interesting to see NE plays 4 out of 5 games, mid/late season on road; HOU, LAC, LAR and then Fins. That is a pretty tough stretch IMO.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have the prime time games after this year. The Jags game is fine. The FIns will probably win that in prime time.

As a S. Florida local I can watch all of their games. For the out of state fans though the prime time games are more convenient I am sure. I think the Fins will get more of those games in the future.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree with that. But interesting to see NE plays 4 out of 5 games, mid/late season on road; HOU, LAC, LAR and then Fins. That is a pretty tough stretch IMO.

Belichick will have his team ready to handle their travel and schedule. He has so much experience. That said, I could easily see the Pats losing 8 or 9 games this year. I don't think they got a lot better in the offseason. They probably improved at TE but they lost key players at other positions.

The Fins have a chanceto beat them in game 1.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick will have his team ready to handle their travel and schedule. He has so much experience. That said, I could easily see the Pats losing 8 or 9 games this year. I don't think they got a lot better in the offseason. They probably improved at TE but they lost key players at other positions.

The Fins have a chanceto beat them in game 1.

I agree they have good chance of beating them first game. Their QB is marginal at best now. Fitz always seems to start season strong has god first few games, then stinks for a few and then has ups and downs as he goes it seems. I really think the Fin's D will be a strong point for them this season if they can stay healthy.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but how can the league allow this. Everyone knows that its an advantage to be at home on Thursday night on a short week. How do they get 5 home games since 2014 and the Fins none? This is either a complete scheduling failure or bias. Should never happen in professional sports.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be for a few reason; Miami has not been very good in past years (2016 last season with winning record in past 11 years). Probably the other biggest factor has been lack of "star" power. Fins have really not had a highly marketable player on a national level in decades. This may change soon if Tua is the real deal, that is TBD at this point though. Look at TB schedule, they get 5 prime time spots with Brady there now.
You are missing the point Thursday night home games should be split evenly. Every team is playing one game per season yet Miami is forced to play on the road every year while patsies get them at home. It should be evened out like at home every other year but it's blatantly fixed in the patsies favor.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE the Fins vs Pats:

The Fins defense will be difficult for Stidham to deal with. He will get blitzed at times plus with his WRs being covered it won't be easy. The Fins' secondary should allow the team to not have to blitz as much to get pressure. The Pats TEs and RB White will need to be covered. Flores will have a good game plan.

On offense I am expecting the Fins oline will take pressure off of Fitzpatrick. Also, the Fins have two good veteran RBs. This could force the Pats to have to play the run which could create opportunities for the WRs and TEs.

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE the Fins vs Pats:

The Fins defense will be difficult for Stidham to deal with. He will get blitzed at times plus with his WRs being covered it won't be easy. The Fins' secondary should allow the team to not have to blitz as much to get pressure. The Pats TEs and RB White will need to be covered. Flores will have a good game plan.

On offense I am expecting the Fins oline will take pressure off of Fitzpatrick. Also, the Fins have two good veteran RBs. This could force the Pats to have to play the run which could create opportunities for the WRs and TEs.
Just depends on how quickly the young players gel. There could be all kinds of mistakes that the patsies take advantage of. Would be better if this game was around week 4 but I'm not counting them out. I can't see the patsies being that great they took some major hits.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are missing the point Thursday night home games should be split evenly. Every team is playing one game per season yet Miami is forced to play on the road every year while patsies get them at home. It should be evened out like at home every other year but it's blatantly fixed in the patsies favor.

I understand point. NE has more pull in NFL recently than Fins. Maybe that child slave enabler Kraft has some to do with that??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Call me an optimist but.....
I think they'll start the season with a limit on the number of miami fans at the stadiums.

Kind of like a miami home game?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't some Pats fans boo the Pats in Gillette last year? What's going to happen when the Pats become a mediocre team?

I don't know. Could happen.

Current Odds
Team Odds
New England Patriots +120
Buffalo Bills +130
New York Jets +750
Miami Dolphins +900

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't some Pats fans boo the Pats in Gillette last year? What's going to happen when the Pats become a mediocre team?
I remember patsies walking out of a game in the late 3rd quarter when they were good. What's going to happen when they are shit? Half of these morons will disappear from the Hoop....

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty surprised that they didn’t make the game against the Bengals a Thursday night game with the potential Burrow vs Tua matchup.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty surprised that they didn’t make the game against the Bengals a Thursday night game with the potential Burrow vs Tua matchup.
Agreed or even a division game.