• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mets DFA'd Robinson Cano'

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The once mighty have fallen ( click link )

Glad we cut him loose

I personally was never a fan. His lack of hustle and effort was a bad example for younger players in the clubhouse / dugout.

Best of luck Robbie ( you gonna need it )

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since we are still paying him, should we go ahead and sign him back after he passes through waivers?

:dhd::dhd::dhd:

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the greatest fleeces of all time should be how the Mariners unloaded that cheater pos. Diaz was a good pitcher but the trade was well worth it for us.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The once mighty have fallen ( click link )

Glad we cut him loose

I personally was never a fan. His lack of hustle and effort was a bad example for younger players in the clubhouse / dugout.

Best of luck Robbie ( you gonna need it )
It's not surprising and I agree with you regarding his lack of hustle and effort, but I do think it's a shame that his career played out like this.

Prior to him getting busted for PEDs, he was on a Hall of Fame trajectory and would be in the conversation for greatest second baseman of all time. I don't feel bad for him, just think it's such a waste that such a talented player would throw his career in the trash.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not surprising and I agree with you regarding his lack of hustle and effort, but I do think it's a shame that his career played out like this.

Prior to him getting busted for PEDs, he was on a Hall of Fame trajectory and would be in the conversation for greatest second baseman of all time. I don't feel bad for him, just think it's such a waste that such a talented player would throw his career in the trash.
I don’t agree he had a lack of effort or hustle. I wouldn’t say smarts, but most of the stupid things he did was mental because he forgot outs and shit like that. I understand people hating on players who don’t run stuff out but A. He isn’t Ichiro and B. Nearly all players lack effort and I’d prefer on the base paths opposed to in the field or lazy AB’s.

I can’t remember which Yankees fans warned us about Cano and PED’s but I remember one of their fans telling us that’s why the Yankees didn’t want him back but we were more concentrating on the Mariners finally spent money.