• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Met Fan Arrested For Threatening Players/Executives On Twitter

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Haven police have arrested Aryn Leroux, 32, who is accused of tweeting threats toward executives, players and coaches of the Mets, along with a specific threat to Citi Field, police said (NBC Connecticut).
Leroux was charged with threatening in the second degree and breach of peace.
He is being held on a $2,500 bond and will be arraigned at Milford Superior Court.

Conn. man charged with threatening the Mets | Metsblog

If you're a Mets fan like I am and have browsed the hashtag #MetsTwitter you will see his name pop up a lot. He goes by the name DanXtanna on there. He is an asshole and all he does is shit on his ''favorite team'' I stopped following him months ago, can't say I didn't see this coming.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aryn lol nice job parents. I'd be pissed too.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's actually 42, sorry.

Yet another story of an angry sports fan on Twitter.
A Connecticut man has been charged with threatening New York Mets players, coaches and executives on Twitter postings.
Authorities say 42-year-old Aryn Leroux of West Haven also made a threat against the Mets’ ballpark, Citi Field. He was arrested Wednesday on misdemeanor threatening and breach of peace charges.

The arrest was the result of an investigation by West Haven police, New York City police and the Queens district attorney’s office. Officials didn’t release details of the alleged threats.
Police say Leroux posted $2,500 bail. He could not be reached for comment Wednesday. It’s not clear if he has a lawyer, and a phone listing for him is disconnected.