• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Merry Christmas Cowboy Fans

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Merry Christmas everybody . Deep in Oklahoma with no cell reception Santa still found me and is allowing me to bounce offf his antenna while he gets the Zoom Caddy ready for 2 weeks in Hawaii for Christmas break. Will Ferrell is covering the North Pole as Elf and might be sneaking a look at the naughty list looking for a girlfriend. While back in Dallas the Cowboys are getting ready to whoop some Redskin I mean football team butt on Sunday night.
Christmas Day to do’s make sure you hug and kiss your loved ones play with the kids and ask grandpa & grandma to tell some stories and if your now the Popa and Grammy in your group tell the stories and enjoy. Today is a special day no fussing or squabbling just enjoy the company of family and friends. It’s my pleasure to post with y’all some for over 15 years.
MERRY Christmas & Go Cowboys

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merry Christmas Everyone. This is our year. First time since the early 90's, we are going to the Super Bowl. Believe it
I think the Cowboys can make a run, but only if they get the running game going. The Packers got gashed today. The Browns probably win this game today if they run the ball more or had an accurate QB. Mayfield was horrible today. Very little accuracy. 4 picks which were bad throws. He threw behind his recievers all game long. The Packers were lucky to not have lost the last two games.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Cowboys can make a run, but only if they get the running game going. The Packers got gashed today. The Browns probably win this game today if they run the ball more or had an accurate QB. Mayfield was horrible today. Very little accuracy. 4 picks which were bad throws. He threw behind his recievers all game long. The Packers were lucky to not have lost the last two games.

Baker Mayfield sucks

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told the wife I'm doing this next year, ahe just laughed and said I don't even like stringing one set of lights.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way late, but we've all been sick. Daughter brought Omicron home for Xmas.

All 4 of us now have it.

Good excuse to sit and sip drinks and watch NFL, in between coughing and nose blowing.
Hope all are well and get better quickly. I had it a few weeks back. No issues for me but still feel like maybe a little fatigued

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All 4 of us now have it.

Good excuse to sit and sip drinks and watch NFL, in between coughing and nose blowing.
just saw this...hope you folks are doing better. Kick back with some drinks, "cake" and hopefully everyone comes out just fine.
Dog Morning GIF

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All 4 of us now have it.

Same here… I’m fully vaccinated & boosted and with the exception of a little fatigue am asymptomatic. Wife tested positive and has been in bed the last couple of days but we got her on the program early and she’s doing better this morning. Daughter is at home doing well too. Just glad the wife’s mom isn’t impacted. Don’t know where we contacted it but it wasn’t at her moms it appears.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saw this...hope you folks are doing better. Kick back with some drinks, "cake" and hopefully everyone comes out just fine.
Dog Morning GIF
Same here… I’m fully vaccinated & boosted and with the exception of a little fatigue am asymptomatic. Wife tested positive and has been in bed the last couple of days but we got her on the program early and she’s doing better this morning. Daughter is at home doing well too. Just glad the wife’s mom isn’t impacted. Don’t know where we contacted it but it wasn’t at her moms it appears.

Daughter caught it from her massage therapist. Didn't know till she came home.

We're all doubled down and it's Omicron. Which might be a good thing. Could lead to immunity.

Mornings are no fun, all that laying down overnight.

But I've been out shovelling snow 4 days in a row, because somebody had to...

And yes, I've been taking my medicine at night.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife & I are fully vaccinated & boosted, and both came down with it first week in December. I was severely fatigued day one, slept about 35 hours and came back pretty good. My wife had minor symptoms. Both fine now. who knows?? maybe we were the super lucky ones. :noidea:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife & I are fully vaccinated & boosted, and both came down with it first week in December. I was severely fatigued day one, slept about 35 hours and came back pretty good. My wife had minor symptoms. Both fine now. who knows?? maybe we were the super lucky ones. :noidea:

My son has his booster but none of the rest of us yet. He is the least affected.

Daughter was a Moderna/Pfizer mix for her 2 and she seems sicker than the wife and I.