• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Memphis Grizzlies - Portland Trail Blazers Play-In Game.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
94-89, end of the 3rd. Memphis.

@MHSL82, can you find your post about Carmelo? I think it was in one of the predictions threads, this year. You joked that a team would lose because they had him.

I think we are right about him, see Portland losing right now.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
94-89, end of the 3rd. Memphis.

@MHSL82, can you find your post about Carmelo? I think it was in one of the predictions threads, this year. You joked that a team would lose because they had him.

I think we are right about him, see Portland losing right now.

My comment on Carmelo was a joke/irony that I think I shared from someone else or I shared from the same sentiment of somebody else. I liked him this year.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment on Carmelo was a joke/irony that I think I shared from someone else or I shared from the same sentiment of somebody else. I liked him this year.

Thanks.

Why did you like him?

Can you find that comment?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks.

Why did you like him?

Can you find that comment?

Not overall in his career. I did think that some of his personality made it harder for him to win but also part of his personality made him as good as he is. I guess that is true for everyone and I do you think things have been a little bit unfair how people characterizing, especially in New York. I also don’t think Houston was a good fit for him but none of that is really basketball related per se.

I liked how he was perseverant and didn’t just retire and it looks like he has committed to changing his body and playing a different role without giving up their contributions.

I understand people giving up the role and then playing a small part, but I think he gave up his old role and played a big part. Kudos to him. Too bad he doesn’t have other players around him or is it a coaching issue or have they had injuries all year? I feel 8 seed is underachieving but I don’t think he was there the whole year.

You can tell that I don’t pay attention to the trailblazers. I just know they win a lot of games and lose a lot of games.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not overall in his career. I did think that some of his personality made it harder for him to win but also part of his personality made him as good as he is. I guess that is true for everyone and I do you think things have been a little bit unfair how people characterizing, especially in New York. I also don’t think Houston was a good fit for him but none of that is really basketball related per se.

I liked how he was perseverant and didn’t just retire and it looks like he has committed to changing his body and playing a different role without giving up their contributions.

I understand people giving up the role and then playing a small part, but I think he gave up his old role and played a big part. Kudos to him. Too bad he doesn’t have other players around him or is it a coaching issue or have they had injuries all year? I feel 8 seed is underachieving but I don’t think he was there the whole year.

You can tell that I don’t pay attention to the trailblazers. I just know they win a lot of games and lose a lot of games.

Thanks.

They had Nurkic out all year, until the re-start in July.

They had Zach Collins who got hurt the first week of the season. He made his return during the re-start too.

So they were missing their best two bigs almost all year, until the final 8 games.

I think you pay enough attention.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are 100% right. He is perseverant; and changed his role.

During the game today, the broadcasters even commented that they have enough material for an all defense and spot-up 3's package, from him, just from today's first half.

Which is different from the shot creation role he's had for most of his career.