• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melo to the Bulls "Good Chance"

dyhard

Yo mama sucking my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Melo signs, the only thing the Bulls are gonna need is Rose to stay healthy and play the majority of the season. they have Rose, Melo and Butler all in the front court with Noah down low, that team is going to be scary

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Melo signs, the only thing the Bulls are gonna need is Rose to stay healthy and play the majority of the season. they have Rose, Melo and Butler all in the front court with Noah down low, that team is going to be scary

I think the bigger deal is who will the bulls have to backup Rose for when he does go down. DJ might show some appreciation to the bulls from taking him off the street, but its not gonna be that much less than he might get elsewhere. Maybe a decision with Melo is who is gonna be the bulls assistant coach that handles the offense. Thibbs can teach defense to anybody, but the lowest scoring team in the playoffs last year for an offensive player might be a bigger deal. Rose, Melo, butler, Mcdermott, gibson, snell should score points. But when melo rose and mcdermott are on the floor, they are gonna give up plenty too.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bigger deal is who will the bulls have to backup Rose for when he does go down. DJ might show some appreciation to the bulls from taking him off the street, but its not gonna be that much less than he might get elsewhere. Maybe a decision with Melo is who is gonna be the bulls assistant coach that handles the offense. Thibbs can teach defense to anybody, but the lowest scoring team in the playoffs last year for an offensive player might be a bigger deal. Rose, Melo, butler, Mcdermott, gibson, snell should score points. But when melo rose and mcdermott are on the floor, they are gonna give up plenty too.

Not worried about offense. People forget when we had Healthy Rose we were a Top 10 team on offense. Add Melo and the offense will be fine.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard it was a good meeting but no shock waves from the visit. In my opinion we don't land Melo. Usually u hear rumors or something after a visit. Heard melo had a good time and likes Noah and Gibson but nothing that would get me excited.

Oh well on to Plan B

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully they wont get sued for using his image without permission.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like Melo is not interested in playing the 4 either. Remember in 2010, it was important for Boozer that Noah was still here if he signed. The reason, he didnt want to get stuck defending centers anymore. Sounds like a reason why Melo wants Taj here.

bottom line, he didnt defend much of anybody.

Still think we will see Rose, Butler, McDermott, Boozer and Noah. Mirotic sixth man, with enough to find a backup point guard.
I dont know if there is a second prize for the bulls and really dont think trading Butler and Gibson with McDermott and a pick is a smart move to get kevin love. If you are giving up that much, you might as well roll the dice that Minnesota wont trade him and you just get him as a free agent after boozer is off the books.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like Melo is not interested in playing the 4 either. Remember in 2010, it was important for Boozer that Noah was still here if he signed. The reason, he didnt want to get stuck defending centers anymore. Sounds like a reason why Melo wants Taj here.

bottom line, he didnt defend much of anybody.

Still think we will see Rose, Butler, McDermott, Boozer and Noah. Mirotic sixth man, with enough to find a backup point guard.
I dont know if there is a second prize for the bulls and really dont think trading Butler and Gibson with McDermott and a pick is a smart move to get kevin love. If you are giving up that much, you might as well roll the dice that Minnesota wont trade him and you just get him as a free agent after boozer is off the books.

Thats a big ass starting 5

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looks like Bulls will strike out again. Getting use to this. On to Plan B and C.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope there is no plan b or c. I like what we have with the gain of Mirotic. When Miami implodes, maybe a Ray Allen will come to chicago. Didnt like much of kirk in the playoffs, too much dribble and shoot, so he needs to work some.

Wonder if they would go back to try and get Deng for that 3/30 they apparently never offered. I would rather see two or three really good players in the 5-6 million range than 1 18 million guy now.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark shanowski from csn was on the radio yesterday night, said the lineup would be rose, butler, mcdermott, melo and noah. Really thought melo was and wants to be a 3, the point forward, scottie pippen role. Is he really being signed to be the 4?

I doubt that is what we would start as. If Butler can improve his jump shot though, that would be a phenomenal small ball line up. I really think that if this team can get Melo or another really good scorer to take the focus off of McDermott, that he will surprise people. I think he will be able to dominate match ups against average defenders. If he's on the court with Rose and Melo, he'll be guarded by someone who he can either take in the post or out on the perimeter.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Bulls are back in it. This is getting crazy. If Im the Bulls just move on. Get Gasol and Sign Mirotic.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the Bulls are back in it. This is getting crazy. If Im the Bulls just move on. Get Gasol and Sign Mirotic.

I would also find it awesome if teams would start pulling offers from these spotlight glory holes. You know carmello, we want you here, spent a million dollars trying to get you here, but if you cant give us the consideration of giving us an answer, we are out.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point melo has an opportunity to walk to the finals the next couple yrs or take the money on a 7-8 seed. This isn't on bulls management anymore

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point melo has an opportunity to walk to the finals the next couple yrs or take the money on a 7-8 seed. This isn't on bulls management anymore

I'm starting to like the odds he's a bull next year. The only hurdle is Phil Jackson who doesn't want to discuss a sign and trade with the bulls. However, Cleveland looks really good and may even add love. Coming to Chicago does not guarantee a trip to the finals.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm starting to like the odds he's a bull next year. The only hurdle is Phil Jackson who doesn't want to discuss a sign and trade with the bulls. However, Cleveland looks really good and may even add love. Coming to Chicago does not guarantee a trip to the finals.
A healthy Rose, Noah, Melo, and Gibson is pretty strong especially with a tough defensive coach. Would give you guys the edge in terms of going to the Finals out of the East. The young Cavs have much to learn even with Love for a couple of years. Very interesting...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad this didn't happen. Melo plays no D and has to be the biggest ass in the NBA. Play the all-star game, then shut it down due to injury? I'm sure Phil is ready to move this guy.