• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melo gone

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think the OKC fans are "butthurt" but that is simply not the case. Everyone across the Country is saying the same things about Durant. Stephen A Smith rips him every week. CJ said its like you and your brothers fight against a gang and lose. And then you go and join that gang and beat up on yours brothers. That is spot on and none of that is coming from OKC fans.

lol

Yeah, OKC fans haven't said anything at all, right? :pound:

Just because they didn't say what CJ said, doesn't mean they've been quiet or handle it well.

When you are backing you're point with "Stephen A. said stuff" and an idiot who's stupid enough to compare it to a gang initiation, you're point is already lost.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope they are upset that he went to a 72 win team that just beat him after he folded like a cheap suit in the playoffs. If he went back home to play for the Wizards he wouldn't be getting any back lash.

Nope...OKC fans aren't butthurt or saying anything. It's all Stephen A. and CJ. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will at least take care of Ucla for you.

:thumb:

We'll try to return the favor with Texas.

I think my Trojans ceiling is winning the PAC South and hopefully whatever bowl game they go to. I hope for more, of course, but we lost a good bit on offense and are looking at probably starting a true freshman at QB.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb:

We'll try to return the favor with Texas.

I think my Trojans ceiling is winning the PAC South and hopefully whatever bowl game they go to. I hope for more, of course, but we lost a good bit on offense and are looking at probably starting a true freshman at QB.

You guys just need to spend more on players and you should get another 'ship

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
durant.jpg

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the guy has all time talent. But for whatever reason he's just so weak minded.

LOL at calling him weak-minded. You didn't like his decision and still don't, but how can someone who is weak-minded be such a great player and have the confidence to hit a 3-point dagger in LeBron's face?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know how the Warriors are so successful. Durant is weak-minded. Curry is soft and weak. Draymond is just a stupid thug. Klay only plays well in games where his team is down 3 games to 2. Every playoff team from the '80s and '90s would've beaten them. They've broken the league and it's unfair how they're put together, but they're not really that good when you think about it. Maybe a top 50 team of all time.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at calling him weak-minded. You didn't like his decision and still don't, but how can someone who is weak-minded be such a great player and have the confidence to hit a 3-point dagger in LeBron's face?

That’s the conondrum. On the floor he has grown up, some people never do upstairs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the conondrum. On the floor he has grown up, some people never do upstairs.

That is just it.

Some if his off court decisions are a little baffling. Especially with his responses to random critics on social media. He clearly cares way too much what people think about him and his life decisions.

But, there is simply no way to perform and the level that he has AND be weak minded. Just not possible.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just it.

Some if his off court decisions are a little baffling. Especially with his responses to random critics on social media. He clearly cares way too much what people think about him and his life decisions.

But, there is simply no way to perform and the level that he has AND be weak minded. Just not possible.

^^^This^^^

Caring too much about what idiots on twitter have to say, shows that he's thin skinned, but that doesn't make him weak minded.

As you say, he can't perform at the level he has and be weak minded.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^This^^^

Caring too much about what idiots on twitter have to say, shows that he's thin skinned, but that doesn't make him weak minded.

As you say, he can't perform at the level he has and be weak minded.

Especially when it seems like he uses the haters to motivate him to play even better. It's like he's found a way to turn the hate into something positive.