• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Melo gone

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear, that's what you're going with? Here's a tip, most straight guys are secure enough to not care if you call them gay. And the dummies who think it's a sick burn are outing themselves as very insecure....

It wasn't funny but at least you got away from your ex-girlfriend schtick that also wasn't funny.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the world of reality, it has died everywhere until some butthurt jilted OKC girlfriend brings it up. A shit ton of big names have changed teams since then, with some of them doing it in even more bizarre fashion (ahem, Kawhi...). I don't see Spurs fans making cry cry faces about him the way you do about KD. There's some memes sure, but I doubt in 2 years they will still be in their feels like you are.

I bet Durant doesn’t make it to the start of the season wirh
Back in the world of reality, it has died everywhere until some butthurt jilted OKC girlfriend brings it up. A shit ton of big names have changed teams since then, with some of them doing it in even more bizarre fashion (ahem, Kawhi...). I don't see Spurs fans making cry cry faces about him the way you do about KD. There's some memes sure, but I doubt in 2 years they will still be in their feels like you are.

Let me know when a 2nd person is added to list of guys that joined the enemy immediately after he choked off a chance to beat them and win a title. Then you can act like it has happened twice, much less all the time.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me know when a 2nd person is added to list of guys that joined the enemy immediately after he choked off a chance to beat them and win a title. Then you can act like it has happened twice, much less all the time.

giphy-78-gif.109323

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I know sweetie, KD was the most specialest and no one has ever been like him. You're right, best to just keep bitching about him for years and years.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't funny but at least you got away from your ex-girlfriend schtick that also wasn't funny.
So you know every time you bring it up you just remind me how badly I burned you. You're....not very good at this.

Reactions: DJ

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you know every time you bring it up you just remind me how badly I burned you. You're....not very good at this.

Someone needs to let you know what a burn is. Or should I assume you know and are just joking?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero issue with cup leaving.

Nope. None at all. :rolleyes2:

I don't get why a Laker fan continues to defend his actions. Are you lonely?

Not in the least, but I'm glad you care enough to ask.

As for defending his actions. I'm an NBA fan before I'm a Lakers fan and I think player movement is good for the league.

I also find the DEFCON level 5 butthurt among Thunder fans to be both
hilarious and odd.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. None at all. :rolleyes2:

Not in the least, but I'm glad you care enough to ask.

As for defending his actions. I'm an NBA fan before I'm a Lakers fan and I think player movement is good for the league.

I also find the DEFCON level 5 butthurt among Thunder fans to be both
hilarious and odd.

Saying butthurt over and over doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true. Name one other player that left for the team that just beat him. The team he had down 3-1 until he choked. I don't care if players move. If PG had left to go to your team I would have hoped he had a good season. Because he said a year before that he wanted to leave. cup led OKC to think he was staying then left at the last minute. The only player to do this worse was Lebron making "the decision".

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant did what he did, it’s over. Everyone can have their own ideas of how what he did affects the value of his accomplishments. It’s obvious he has those thoughts himself.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying butthurt over and over doesn't change the fact that what I'm saying is true.

It also doesn't change the fact that you're incredibly butthurt over it either.

Name one other player that left for the team that just beat him.

And? He made a decision that he felt was best for him and his career. I don't care where he went. It's his career. Considering he now has 2 rings, 2 finals MVP's and is a heavy favorite to get at least 1 more of each...

I'd say he made the right choice.

And Westbrook choked every bit as bad as KD. In fact, I'd say even worse. At least KD was just missing shots. Westbrook was missing shots and giuving the ball away like it was his job.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does seem to be a bit thin skinned. lol

Yeah but honestly thst shows how much he cares to some degree. He isn’t a bad dude, never had a dad, all that. He kind of messes up trying to act all tough though at tines, he doesn’t have it in him. And that’s ok.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It also doesn't change the fact that you're incredibly butthurt over it either.

And? He made a decision that he felt was best for him and his career. I don't care where he went. It's his career. Considering he now has 2 rings, 2 finals MVP's and is a heavy favorite to get at least 1 more of each...

I'd say he made the right choice.

And Westbrook choked every bit as bad as KD. In fact, I'd say even worse. At least KD was just missing shots. Westbrook was missing shots and giuving the ball away like it was his job.

You are obsessed with butthurt.
By your logic everyone that ever got beat by a team should just join that team. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
I'm done wasting my time here. But thanks for making me laugh.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant did what he did, it’s over. Everyone can have their own ideas of how what he did affects the value of his accomplishments. It’s obvious he has those thoughts himself.

No doubt the guy has all time talent. But for whatever reason he's just so weak minded.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but honestly thst shows how much he cares to some degree. He isn’t a bad dude, never had a dad, all that. He kind of messes up trying to act all tough though at tines, he doesn’t have it in him. And that’s ok.

Are you sure you're a Thunder fan. lol

I agree. He really needs to quit trying to be a badass. Just doesn't work for him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are obsessed with butthurt.
By your logic everyone that ever got beat by a team should just join that team. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
I'm done wasting my time here. But thanks for making me laugh.

lol You're obsessed with hanging on to your butthurt. I get it. It's been with you so long, you'd probably miss it if you let it go.

And exactly what logic are you talking about? The logic that a player should be able to do what he feels is best for his career?

Exactly how do you see that as meaning that "everyone who ever got beat by a team should just join that team"?

That's some dramatic 15 year old girl leap of logic right there.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys think the OKC fans are "butthurt" but that is simply not the case. Everyone across the Country is saying the same things about Durant. Stephen A Smith rips him every week. CJ said its like you and your brothers fight against a gang and lose. And then you go and join that gang and beat up on yours brothers. That is spot on and none of that is coming from OKC fans.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol You're obsessed with hanging on to your butthurt. I get it. It's been with you so long, you'd probably miss it if you let it go.

And exactly what logic are you talking about? The logic that a player should be able to do what he feels is best for his career?

Exactly how do you see that as meaning that "everyone who ever got beat by a team should just join that team"?

That's some dramatic 15 year old girl leap of logic right there.

What's best for his career? He's getting paid either way. Does his legacy benefit from coattail riding the Warriors? Maybe in the long term (once everyone forgets), but in the short term everyone will look at him as a "can't beat 'em, join 'em" coward.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's best for his career? He's getting paid either way. Does his legacy benefit from coattail riding the Warriors? Maybe in the long term (once everyone forgets), but in the short term everyone will look at him as a "can't beat 'em, join 'em" coward.

lol

If he didn't play well in the playoffs and got 2 rings anyway, it might be considered "coattail riding the Warriors". But he's been finals MVP in both finals...that hardly qualifies as "coattail riding".

Who cares what people think in the short term? Most people who are upset with him, are upset because he didn't pick their team.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

If he didn't play well in the playoffs and got 2 rings anyway, it might be considered "coattail riding the Warriors". But he's been finals MVP in both finals...that hardly qualifies as "coattail riding".

Who cares what people think in the short term? Most people who are upset with him, are upset because he didn't pick their team.

Nope they are upset that he went to a 72 win team that just beat him after he folded like a cheap suit in the playoffs. If he went back home to play for the Wizards he wouldn't be getting any back lash.