• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

meh looks like denver

vindicare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's run D looks good...don't like that

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given a similar chance as the Chargers had tonight, Brady and BB would have fucked them. Bent 'em right over and fucked 'em. Hard.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they'll get a similar chance next week. Let's see it.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given a similar chance as the Chargers had tonight, Brady and BB would have fucked them. Bent 'em right over and fucked 'em. Hard.

Good luck with that next week ya fuck...

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stick to running the ball. Wear them down. Denver has lost 4 starters on D.

Might take a full half but if you can keep the game close while running you will win the 2nd half

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might take a full half but if you can keep the game close while running you will win the 2nd half

Don't worry about that. This is a run first, power offense team.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew this was coming. SD is a bad team.

I think we looked better this week but next week's a whole new ball game. I hate to say it (and was fucking ecstatic to let him go), but I think Welker will be the toughest matchup. Talib on Thomas I'm happy with, dennard on decker I'm happy with, Collins (maybe?) on Julius Thomas I'm happy with. Welker we don't have an awesome match for, though. Arrington or Logan Ryan (probably) have their hands full. My biggest consolation there is that he drops too many balls and if that's who Peyton's targeting in a key situation he's prone to blow it.

I like Blount against Denver's defense, and the play action that opens up. He's been running explosive as of late and has fairly fresh legs.

Best gameplan is similar to the first matchup. Make Denver run, pound the ball, and keep Peyton from getting into a rhythm as long as possible. The less passes Peyton throws, the harder it will be to get a handle on the looks Belichick is going to pull out of that pass defense late and the better shot he has to get the advantage on him with a late turnover or two, which are pretty common is the Belichick - Manning chess match and would be likely to decide the game.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" "

Well put.

I sure enjoy hanging with the best fans on this board. Pats fans area able to concede a point when one is made, we tend to avoid all the childish team name morphs that degrade discussions and we've seen enough of the NFL to know that nothing is set in stone. Well, briz doesn't always get the memo on that! This is the time of year to toss stats out the window.

Next week's game will likely be a measure of who's more pissed off, the team that tossed away the final game after they already won it last year or the team that didn't score in the second half of a game they should have won...and of course a little luck won't hurt!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver's run D looks good...don't like that

The SD O-Line has got nothing on the Pats O-Line.

Good luck with that next week ya fuck...

Douche!

We have to run we have one player that can catch, a woman, an injured rookie, a TE that can block and well Amendola not sure about him yet. So yeah we will run and use the full stable of RBs.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SD O-Line has got nothing on the Pats O-Line.

Douche!

We have to run we have one player that can catch, a woman, an injured rookie, a TE that can block and well Amendola not sure about him yet. So yeah we will run and use the full stable of RBs.

Ha Ha, yeah kinda. should be a good game next week!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha Ha, yeah kinda. should be a good game next week!

I agree Manning with that WR corps is gonna be damn hard for us to defend. We have to run run run and run to wear down the Den D and keep Manning off the field.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris has a torn ACL.

Don't know if that's gonna matter. It doesn't take an all pro CB to cover New England's receivers. That might be worth a play or two, though.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Harris has a torn ACL.

Don't know if that's gonna matter. It doesn't take an all pro CB to cover New England's receivers. That might be worth a play or two, though.

Yeah Tom has to pass enough to prevent continual box stacking. In fact he may come out passing because Den won't be expecting that and it will prevent the DBs from creeping up or the LBs from crowding the line.

I think BB intentionally under player Blount this year so he legs would be fresh come playoff time. Blount is running like a young pup.

vindicare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty serious injury for the broncos. He's been their best corner from what I've read and now they have to either put a gimpy champ back outside or go with a rookie. If he can get to game speed I could see Tompkins having a good game.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them stack the box and run play action all day. People will be open and Brady will find them.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them stack the box and run play action all day. People will be open and Brady will find them.

Yeah Tom checks down well. I see Vereen having a decent game next week

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris is a big loss:suds:

Broncos CB Chris Harris has been diagnosed with a torn ACL in his left knee.
It's a serious blow to the Broncos' hopes of beating the Patriots Sunday. Harris was a top-9 corner in Pro Football Focus' grades this season, playing just about every snap as a starter outside and primary slot man while excelling in coverage. A defense already operating without Von Miller, Derek Wolfe, and Rahim Moore will now have to turn to declining fossils in Champ Bailey and Quentin Jammer. The Patriots have been winning with the run game lately, but they'd be wise to let Tom Brady spread his wings -- especially after they review film of Philip Rivers catching fire once Harris went down.

love the new kid:suds:

Patriots rookie OLB/DE Jamie Collins played all 66 defensive snaps in Saturday's Divisional Round win over the Colts.
Collins, the 52nd pick in April's draft, had played all of 368 snaps in the 16 regular-season games. With MLB Brandon Spikes (knee) sent to injured reserve last week, the Patriots needed a linebacker to step up. Collins did just that. He recorded six tackles (two for loss), a sack, an interception, and three quarterback hits. The interception was about 20 yards downfield and was a display of Collins' extreme versatility and athleticism that made him a second-round pick.

Spikes is FA next year