• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Media Rating for NCG hit new low

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a fact, troll.

You start thread after thread on topics involving SEC teams, and NONE on “your team”.

Cry over being called out all you want, but you’re nothing but a flaming troll. It’s all you ever were, and all you will be. If you want a nicer response, post something better. Otherwise go back under your bridge and fuck off.

"he starts threads about my team! Wahhh!"

STFU, pussy.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that Alabama is an historically great team in the midst of an historically great run, but am I the only one that notices how fucking sensitive their fans' vaginas are?

Dios mio.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem to understand the conversation.

No, you don't.

We were talking about teams that could potentially become as good as Alabama and Clemson, and you homered your shitty little clown show in there because it makes you feel better.

Michigan is a basketball school now, kiddo. Get over it.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you don't.

We were talking about teams that could potentially become as good as Alabama and Clemson, and you homered your shitty little clown show in there because it makes you feel better.

Michigan is a basketball school now, kiddo. Get over it.
"With the potential" is different than "potentially". I'm not suggesting it's imminent from any of the teams; especially Michigan. I specifically pointed out that most of the teams below them have major flaws to work on but have the base there, recruiting talent.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People weren't watching Washington

*homos were

@TheDayMan

giphy.gif

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to 8 teams makes it less likely for any two teams to go head to head every year. This is the fourth time that Alabama and Clemson have met in the playoff.

Going to 8 teams also allows for more teams from different parts of the country to participate and have a chance at the title. As good as Alabama and Clemson are, there just isn't enough interest around the country for those teams even if they are the best.

8, 16 or 32 Bama and Clemson are head and shoulders above everyone. Expanding it to 8 wouldn't have made a difference.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8, 16 or 32 Bama and Clemson are head and shoulders above everyone. Expanding it to 8 wouldn't have made a difference.
Agree.... Sort of.

They are the best teams in the country. However, additional games means additional chances for an upset, so it could have made a difference there.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that Alabama is an historically great team in the midst of an historically great run, but am I the only one that notices how fucking sensitive their fans' vaginas are?

Dios mio.

OP is a rivals import and has a posting ratio of about 98 percent being about the SEC as a Texas fan

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.... Sort of.

They are the best teams in the country. However, additional games means additional chances for an upset, so it could have made a difference there.

I'm not a believer in framing a case for playoff over who goes but I think the buy in on the final would be more pallatable with a 8 team field.

That said it's obvious Bama/Clemson have been the class of the sport for four years.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a believer in framing a case for playoff over who goes but I think the buy in on the final would be more pallatable with a 8 team field.

That said it's obvious Bama/Clemson have been the class of the sport for four years.

I agree with more buyin, but doubt it would change ratings very much.