• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Media Bullshit

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so freaking tired of the bullshit the media constantly feeds the fans. They have no fking clue what is going on but bombard us with something different every day. It's all hype and no substance just thrown out to make us follow them. What a useless bunch of clowns. Fk em!

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so freaking tired of the bullshit the media constantly feeds the fans. They have no fking clue what is going on but bombard us with something different every day. It's all hype and no substance just thrown out to make us follow them. What a useless bunch of clowns. Fk em!
sounds to me like maybe it should be making you not want to follow them, no?

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds to me like maybe it should be making you not want to follow them, no?
If I could I would but as long as I follow sports I (we) am subjected to their lies, spin and bullshit. There is a total lack of integrity in journalism today and it's not limited to sports.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could I would but as long as I follow sports I (we) am subjected to their lies, spin and bullshit. There is a total lack of integrity in journalism today and it's not limited to sports.
i mean you can cut down on who you choose to follow. most of the nonsense have been from people that one need not pay attention to

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean you can cut down on who you choose to follow. most of the nonsense have been from people that one need not pay attention to
Point taken.
But there was a time when you had at least a modicum of faith in the media.