• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: Amir's Coming Out Party Edition

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm still celebrating what he did against that crack-ass motherfucker, Kevin Love.

e057d975456e810617756ba18cc4.jpg

You don't touch our ball, bitch.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember the last couple times that a role player took over the game and started getting some praise from the crowd? (Pops Mensah-Bonsu Reggie Evans, and Roko Ukic)

BC wasn't going to let anyone become more popular than Bargnani, so he had to ship them off somewhere else.

I'm worried about both Johnsons.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I really liked Reggie. I remember that one game when he hauled in rebound after rebound and the crown started cheering "Reggie....Reggie....Reggie" man, I'm glad we were able to give him that as when he's looking back, that will probably be the highlight of his career. What a guy.

That's also almost the exact same thing that happened to Pops...very similar.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And then Roko. There was that one game that he took over down the stretch in Sacramento of San Antonio or something. He played great point guard and made that one mid-range jumper at the end to put us up. Rockin' Roko Ukic!

novi-bucks-roko-ukic-ima-sansu_46267.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I really liked Reggie. I remember that one game when he hauled in rebound after rebound and the crown started cheering "Reggie....Reggie....Reggie" man, I'm glad we were able to give him that as when he's looking back, that will probably be the highlight of his career. What a guy.

That's also almost the exact same thing that happened to Pops...very similar.

Pops was a fuckin' hero. For a stretch of a month's worth of games, he provided so much oomph off the bench, it was easily the most memorable thing that season. I still check out this vid from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tomorrow night is going to be brutal. I'm pretty good right now, but I hope that I see some good basketball or else I'm going to get bored and tired pretty quick. I need a couple Andrea Bargnani pump & deives early on in this one.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
difference between john wall and dereck rose: a shit load of calls.

as it turns out stern hates walls dancing yet loves roses retard moustache

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pops was a fuckin' hero. For a stretch of a month's worth of games, he provided so much oomph off the bench, it was easily the most memorable thing that season. I still check out this vid from time to time.

Now THAT was a guy who knew how to throw down with authority.

Blake Griffin should take notes.

Last edited by a moderator:

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the last couple times that a role player took over the game and started getting some praise from the crowd? (Pops Mensah-Bonsu Reggie Evans, and Roko Ukic)

BC wasn't going to let anyone become more popular than Bargnani, so he had to ship them off somewhere else.

I'm worried about both Johnsons.

the difference bwtween amir and all those other guys is... amir is actually good.