• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McNabb: I had better numbers than Aikman, belong in HOF

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of beautiful Asian women all around you. Why dont you jump off the computer and try to meet one of them instead of being an internet instigator.

I do admire you are now best buds with DblDown and Handi. You guys used to fight non stop and you joined up with them. Shows you do have some social skills. You found a way to make the 2 other biggest dickheads on the board your friends. Nice start.

If you were in my presence I’d slap the sass off your mouth. You’re the dickhead, not us.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of beautiful Asian women all around you. Why dont you jump off the computer and try to meet one of them instead of being an internet instigator.

I do admire you are now best buds with DblDown and Handi. You guys used to fight non stop and you joined up with them. Shows you do have some social skills. You found a way to make the 2 other biggest dickheads on the board your friends. Nice start.

Nice job of going back and adding onto your original post. No wonder you can't keep straight on what and when you've said anything.

You're confused if you think I "joined up" with them. Unlike you, we've learned to tolerate each other. Unfortunately for you, you've managed to alienate 90+% of the Hoop posters. Which includes some of your Eagle brethren. Keep being a moron so we have someone to continuously kick around.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McNabb was a very good QB. I would not put him in the HOF though. However, the current HOF classes are much less strict than my feelings, so it wouldn't surprise me if he got in. I hope his current whining hurts his chances as opposed to helping them.
As time passes, his chances will go down. With the new NFL rules, the young guys are putting up numbers that dwarf McNabb and it'll ultimately make him look like less than he really was.