• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McNabb: I had better numbers than Aikman, belong in HOF

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why did it take you this long to name the two? That would be Your Bad...No?

Ooooh, so now it’s my fault for waiting too long. You’re on my ass for EVERYTHING! I told you on the same page TWICE. Would it be too much for you to say, “My bad PE1?”

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t know you weren’t from Texas. You root for any other sports? Why don’t you like your home team?
we have actually already had this conversation. (multiple times)
Dont care to do the full circle with you again on it.
I just know according to you. I am not a Cowboys fan so looking at it your way.
Pday would be right.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday would be right.

Gotcha. Se me olvido.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh, so now it’s my fault for waiting too long. You’re on my ass for EVERYTHING! I told you on the same page TWICE. Would it be too much for you to say, “My bad PE1?”
I just asked if it was more than one and it took you a page and a half of tap dancing.

Not by bad, clearly yours for not responding to the question.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just asked if it was more than one and it took you a page and a half of tap dancing.

Not by bad, clearly yours for not responding to the question.

Uuuuuugh. I told you right after you asked me. Sounds like you’re the one tap dancing. Never admit you’re wrong... right PDay

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he has a lot of pent up anger, only white kid in a school of blacks and said he is mad he couldn't use the N word. He made up more shit in just one convo with me, let alone everyone else

My bad if I offended you. I took it as you saying, “Black people say the N word all the time but if a white person says it they get mad.” I was confused by your response. But I’m sorry if I came off as calling you a racist.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uuuuuugh. I told you right after you asked me. Sounds like you’re the one tap dancing. Never admit you’re wrong... right PDay
I just read the thread where I came in and asked....no way you told me right after I asked the question. You told me how miserable I am, You told me you had more swag, you told me I was pointless, you told me others are way worse than you, but it took you a page and half to name the two cowboy fans who said McNabb sucked.

BTW....McNabb in my opinion was a very good QB and had a couple of super star seasons. But unlike Aikman, not at his best when the stage was it's brightest.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the thread where I came in and asked....no way you told me right after I asked the question. You told me how miserable I am, You told me you had more swag, you told me I was pointless, you told me others are way worse than you, but it took you a page and half to name the two cowboy fans who said McNabb sucked.

BTW....McNabb in my opinion was a very good QB and had a couple of super star seasons. But unlike Aikman, not at his best when the stage was it's brightest.

I agree with the above paragraph. Aikman, no doubt, was a BETTER QB.

Sorry I didn’t name them quicker. But I just don’t see why you jumped all over me and claimed “No Dallas fan said that”... and 10 minutes later I did answer who the two were you still gave me shit. It’s really not that hard to just be like, “My bad, I didn’t see that”. It’s OK to be mistaken. I’ve been wrong many many times on here and I’ll admit it but on the Hoop it seems like admitting you’re wrong is some type of major flaw if you just say, “My bad”

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pday would be right.

So only ONE fan said McNabb sucked? Called it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... I might be a jackass but I’m not within a million miles of Handi, DblDown and NWPatFan.

OK I have officially nominated you for Dumbest Post Of The Year.

That pretty much locks up that competition for me with this nomination.:first:
Hell I'm giving anyone on the hoop the field. I got this.

:crazy:You're the only poster who daily gets slapped around by virtually everyone on the hoop.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I have officially nominated you for Dumbest Post Of The Year.

That pretty much locks up that competition for me with this nomination.:first:
Hell I'm giving anyone on the hoop the field. I got this.

:crazy:You're the only poster who daily gets slapped around by virtually everyone on the hoop.

There are a lot of beautiful Asian women all around you. Why dont you jump off the computer and try to meet one of them instead of being an internet instigator.

I do admire you are now best buds with DblDown and Handi. You guys used to fight non stop and you joined up with them. Shows you do have some social skills. You found a way to make the 2 other biggest dickheads on the board your friends. Nice start.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're one lonely human being. There are a lot of beautiful Asian women all around you. Why dont you jump off the computer and try to meet one of them instead of being an internet instigator.

There are many reasons.
First I married.
Second virtually slapping you around is more enjoyment to me.
Third I post 99% of the time from my phone not my computer. It's not a bb.
Fourth I've just finished breakfast and am watching the Sox beat the Skankees. I can multitask.

Do you need any more reasons? I don't.