• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McKenzie Milton Injury

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa General Hospital says his surgery went well and he's in recovery. No specifics are being released at the request of the family. General consensus is that his football career is over. If that's the case, I can only hope he took out an insurance policy.

We shouldn't be surprised when more potentially high NFL drafts sit out this bowl season.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa General Hospital says his surgery went well and he's in recovery. No specifics are being released at the request of the family. General consensus is that his football career is over. If that's the case, I can only hope he took out an insurance policy.

We shouldn't be surprised when more potentially high NFL drafts sit out this bowl season.

Yeah I don't blame these kids from sitting out bowl games anymore, unless its for a national title. If I were a kid on a team that had a shot to play for a national title, I'd want to be on that field. But I do get it. What I don't get is these kids like Nick Bosa sitting out the ENTIRE year after an injury. I don't think that's okay.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't blame these kids from sitting out bowl games anymore, unless its for a national title. If I were a kid on a team that had a shot to play for a national title, I'd want to be on that field. But I do get it. What I don't get is these kids like Nick Bosa sitting out the ENTIRE year after an injury. I don't think that's okay.
I think Bosa's predicament was, hurry back and potentially re-injure/aggravate, or make the business decision to get an ample rehab. Last I knew, he wouldn't have been back on the field until about now for OSU anyways.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bosa's predicament was, hurry back and potentially re-injure/aggravate, or make the business decision to get an ample rehab. Last I knew, he wouldn't have been back on the field until about now for OSU anyways.

Yeah, but I know as a former college competitor, I would not be able to sit out a national championship game. And because he's sitting out, I feel like that speaks to his work ethic and I feel like he should slide back in the draft.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I know as a former college competitor, I would not be able to sit out a national championship game. And because he's sitting out, I feel like that speaks to his work ethic and I feel like he should slide back in the draft.
We'll probably start seeing more of this and I think it snowballs into something the NCAA can no longer plausibly deny: These kids are playing college football while receiving a college education, they're literally using college football as a Farm League to the NFL.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any new news on MM2? Would hate to have this be a Football ending injury.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any new news on MM2? Would hate to have this be a Football ending injury.
He still needs surgery to fix all the torn ligaments in his knee. From what I understand, Docs are waiting for his body to recover from the surgery to repair blood flow in his leg.