• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McGinn gets away with murder

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If your a homer Canucks fan, NHL said no harm no foul, Rome shouldve defended himself.

I get the feeling that the Elaine is going to lose it now, he has been whining since game 1 about the officiating. I assume Torres is going to try and do something stupid as well.

I think Mcginn's play might single handedly be the turning point in this series

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your a homer Canucks fan, NHL said no harm no foul, Rome shouldve defended himself.

I get the feeling that the Elaine is going to lose it now, he has been whining since game 1 about the officiating. I assume Torres is going to try and do something stupid as well.

It would be nice if the Sharks could create a favorable turning point in a series for once. We'll see how the Canucks play in game 4. If they're more interested in being chippy like they were for most of game 3, that favors the Sharks greatly.

Also nice to see the NHL get it right as well.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, just in the same way Raffi Torres' hit on Michalek in the Sharks - Oilers series proved to be the series changing play back in that horrifying series.

Torres/Bieksa/Kessler or any other member of whatever goon squad they have there is going to make a run at one of our guys, perhaps at Marleau, Heater, or Vlasic as examples.

Vigneault has been on the refs even way before this series. Although I agree that the Eager his was uncalled for and deserving of a suspension, there is no conspiracy here in the McGinn situation with what was borderline 2 minute penalty at best.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to say is PUT HIM BACK IN COACH, the turning point has come forth

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as pessimistic as some of us sharks fans are, you've got to think the sharks definitely have a chance now to take this series. the vancouver canucks are ridiculously overrated (hence the 5-5 powerplay) I'm not saying they are a bad team they definitely aren't but the media blows things way off the map and with 2 D men out, 1 being their best, there is not much advantage now defensively for them. I hope to god that for once the sharks can stop blowing 2-0 series leads and finally rally back from being down 2-0 to win a series.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to say is PUT HIM BACK IN COACH, the turning point has come forth

Hell yeah, put him back in. Also, put Desjardins back in. He had a bonehead penalty when he came out of the penalty box, only to go right back in, but he was playing well on his shifts and was laying the body.

I'm not so sure Torres will do something stupid. He has chipped in offensively and that can make a player rethink his role. He might want to stay in the game by playing a chippy, but clean game. I hope so, because I don't want his elbows flying around.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bieksa was just about broken last game. Hopefully we pound him early and often.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am tired of the VAN whine.. F*** those assholes. If he had WANTED to injure/hurt the guy he could have hit him square in the back, skated into the check, hit him high (like the skull), etc... he did none of those things. That call was all about Eager, Mcginn getting a penalty in an earlier series and a VAN coach on his knees in front of a ref.