• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McDaniel or O'Connell??? Which is the rookie Coach of the year?

Which is the rookie coach of the year?

• McDaniel

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • O'Connell

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Support your vote please.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with McDaniel because his wins have been mostly more dominant and he's got the most out of Tua. But I give credit to O'Connell for turning the culture around in Minny although any change was good after Zimmer's dark personality. Both guys have the benefit of having all world receivers which helps.
Btw, shouldn't Daboll be in this poll?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with McDaniel because his wins have been mostly more dominant and he's got the most out of Tua. But I give credit to O'Connell for turning the culture around in Minny although any change was good after Zimmer's dark personality. Both guys have the benefit of having all world receivers which helps.
Btw, shouldn't Daboll be in this poll?
Yep. Despite having lost 3 of their last 4, Dabol would be my choice here. He’s the guy among these three candidates that had the worst shit sandwich dealt to him. He’s been the first guy to get above average play out of Daniel Jones. They still don’t have as much talent as Miami or Minnesota and yet that guy has made major improvement on the culture of the franchise. Also he’s doing it as a rookie head coach in a difficult sports media fish bowl.