• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Suicide 'A' Draft

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping @Barilko took Elliot to help my case against him. Wow I drafted like crap on paper but I learned a lot for next season. Sorry @TKOSpikes (think it's you who took Zek) As a Redskin fan I don't think this Suspension affects us because I believe they play Cowgirls twice after his 6 game suspension. Well let's have a good season and when are our CTE scans before the season then afterwards? We already know myself and @MilkSpiller22 have damage brain.

That would be me

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man at least your team didn't trade away your best player also today. Oops. Rough day for you.

The NFL Gods are testing my loyalty. When they get rid of Taylor, I fear, could be an actual breaking point. For now, I can only prepare to scream at their worst player (who they did re-sign), and possibly THE worst NFL player, RT Jordan Mills all year.

Matthews, Boldin, Jones and the ex Raiders is a better group than what we finished with last year. Sammy or not.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL Gods are testing my loyalty. When they get rid of Taylor, I fear, could be an actual breaking point. For now, I can only prepare to scream at their worst player (who they did re-sign), and possibly THE worst NFL player, RT Jordan Mills all year.

Matthews, Boldin, Jones and the ex Raiders is a better group than what we finished with last year. Sammy or not.

I will sound like a very shitty fan here but I'm hoping for the #1 draft pick this year. Redskins will be losing Cousins because the front office were idiots in not signing him earlier. So once again they will be looking for a franchise QB.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will sound like a very shitty fan here but I'm hoping for the #1 draft pick this year. Redskins will be losing Cousins because the front office were idiots in not signing him earlier. So once again they will be looking for a franchise QB.
ya that will hurt as well

my team has never had a Qb since its inception (prime Schaub at best was average)

here's hoping D Watson is the one..

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping @Barilko took Elliot to help my case against him. Wow I drafted like crap on paper but I learned a lot for next season. Sorry @TKOSpikes (think it's you who took Zek) As a Redskin fan I don't think this Suspension affects us because I believe they play Cowgirls twice after his 6 game suspension. Well let's have a good season and when are our CTE scans before the season then afterwards? We already know myself and @MilkSpiller22 have damage brain.

Oh, but it does help Ritz.

If Dallas struggles early, say they go 2-4, they will have a lot of ground to make up. This suspension greatly improves the Redskins chances of making the playoffs if it sticks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or not help in this case.

Cousins handling had been absolutely baffling. It is what happens when Bruce Allen is left in charge.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I "beat" @leftypower this week.................I don't see me being able to field a team after week 8........................Lol.

Good game man. Was sweating it out till the end.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I "beat" @leftypower this week.................I don't see me being able to field a team after week 8........................Lol.

Good game man. Was sweating it out till the end.

@Sam Sportboy - yea - Fitz was on fire. .... too bad the rest of my bunch wasn't quite as hot. ... nice game, if last yr is an indication - see you again in the playoffs ole friend ......

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy - yea - Fitz was on fire. .... too bad the rest of my bunch wasn't quite as hot. ... nice game, if last yr is an indication - see you again in the playoffs ole friend ......

Thanks Lefty but I do believe it will be a miracle.....................

Spencer Ware IR
Allen Robinson IR

And now my kicker Santos...............lmao.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Lefty but I do believe it will be a miracle.....................
Spencer Ware IR
Allen Robinson IR

And now my kicker Santos...............lmao.

Yea - I lost Santos in one league - but luckily it's not a suicide format. ....