• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather training MMA is comical

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand people wanting to see Floyd get his ass destroyed but him getting tossed around a cage and beat into submission is not equal to seeing him get beat in boxing ring. Paying just to see him lose in a different sport other than boxing is a great way for him to sucker his haters out of another big payday and you can bet your ass the idiots will give up the cash for this money grab attempt.

It will be funny to see all of the bandwagon fight "fans" pop-up again the closer we get to this possible future fight and vomit out their bullshit analysis/predictions they stole from some washed-up ESPN talking head...just like it happens every January when the extra 500-750 million fake-ass football "fans" that suddenly have an interest/opinion about football right before the Super Bowl. Those same assholes are the ones who love to talk about the Super Bowl commercials the next Monday morning as they desperately search for some poor soul who didn't watch the game the night before so they can tell them all about each stupid commercial like anyone gives a shit!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand people wanting to see Floyd get his ass destroyed but him getting tossed around a cage and beat into submission is not equal to seeing him get beat in boxing ring. Paying just to see him lose in a different sport other than boxing is a great way for him to sucker his haters out of another big payday and you can bet your ass the idiots will give up the cash for this money grab attempt.

It will be funny to see all of the bandwagon fight "fans" pop-up again the closer we get to this possible future fight and vomit out their bullshit analysis/predictions they stole from some washed-up ESPN talking head...just like it happens every January when the extra 500-750 million fake-ass football "fans" that suddenly have an interest/opinion about football right before the Super Bowl. Those same assholes are the ones who love to talk about the Super Bowl commercials the next Monday morning as they desperately search for some poor soul who didn't watch the game the night before so they can tell them all about each stupid commercial like anyone gives a shit!

This is quite a rant. Bravo.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It deserves a trophy

TURKEY-BUILD-YOUR-COLUMN-517.png

But I agree. I will not pay to watch that fight.