• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayhew: "Lions reached limit with Suh"

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a spot where I read Laker said someone is on ignore? At least this won't last long....goody goody gumdrops.

snatch.brick_.top_.jpg

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading my post it sounds more like calling you out than I had intended. I didn't post that looking for your detractors support. It started as an honest inquiry. Me calling out micro didn't even suggest you guys were partners, even though I can't say for sure one way or the other. Fuck, now the implication is there whether it was intended or not.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ May possibly be the most epic post ever IMO or perspective, either way, great sense of humor Thndr

Edit: great Mr. Levelheaded gets a post in and now my up arrows are useless.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading my post it sounds more like calling you out than I had intended. I didn't post that looking for your detractors support. It started as an honest inquiry. Me calling out micro didn't even suggest you guys were partners, even though I can't say for sure one way or the other. Fuck, now the implication is there whether it was intended or not.
Couldn't just wait for me to walk my happy ass to Utah and give you the ring, could ya?

You went to Jared.....

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should always call out Micro and TP once in awhile. Keeps them on their toes.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never get elected...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to hurry, we're still waiting on Gump to show up and devise a smeer campaign.

Just wait till I bring Mao Mao into this fight. She worked the corner to keep the lights on in his box. Word on the street was that she was could not pay the phone bill though. Sumptin about a catnapping addiction.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait till I bring Mao Mao into this fight. She worked the corner to keep the lights on in his box. Word on the street was that she was could not pay the phone bill though. Sumptin about a catnapping addiction.
Okay, first off, MaoMao is a dude, mkay.

Second off, I had his balls cutoff before he ever got to know the joys of Poutine. His brother on the other hand, got home from the vet, and immediately humped his sister, very painfully.

Third off, they both love catnip, and Oregon Trail.