• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayhew: "Lions reached limit with Suh"

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a tactic that's often employed around here by the losing side of an argument.

Want to respond so badly.....................don't have the time though to make TP look foolish again, so I will leave him to argue with the others on this one.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe Mayhew or not spending 17 million on a DT is a salary cap crippling move. Even if the Lions were not overly invested in CJ and Stafford.

The Dolphins are a win now at all cost team. That contract Suh got will be an anchor when they have to resign their QB.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go again w your "losing side" stuff. Lame-o.
It just sucks after a while when the same couple of posters constantly quote things like that that were never actually said...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stretching the truth is PFF using excellent and Dom in the same paragraph.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lions reached limit with Suh"

Translation: "I really screwed the pooch on this one, but CMA dictated I say something, and this was the best I could come up with."

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhmm, weren't you the one who used to justify the out of nowhere jabs you took at TP by claiming he made posts just like this one?

Will someone please post a picture of either a big black kettle or a glass house? #hypocrite. I've never taken the time to learn how that's done.

If you are going to take the moral high road on the way others post then don't drop any more turds like this one.

Didn't mean to offend lionstop, he prefers the offensive toys I guess if that's offensive to make an observation I apologize to him. I prefer defensive toys and offensive line upgrades but don't think someone observing that about me would be particularly offensive though....I like lionstop and have no issue with him, we disagree on the direction this team is headed. I see you continue to carry yourself well though. Of all people, I'm not sure you should be carrying the self righteous torch though, lol.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even mean it as a slight toward lionstop Rob, was just pointing out the obvious. I can definitely see how it could be perceived.incorrectly in an online forum though.

Sorry if that offended you stop.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how making true observations about a poster on here has any relation whatsoever to TP scouring, cherry picking and bumping old are threads up to tell everyone he's great and they are stupid. It seems he has issue with just about every poster here while I just have issue with him. I put him on ignore quite some time ago because I had enough of his song and dance and really wouldn't take issue if he returned the favor. We just don't get along period so there's no point in arguing through billions of threads. It appears to me Dr evil is just trying to start shit which seems to be his calling card on here. He takes the high road all of the time I'm sure HeH.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how making true observations about a poster on here has any relation whatsoever to TP scouring, cherry picking and bumping old are threads up to tell everyone he's great and they are stupid. It seems he has issue with just about every poster here while I just have issue with him. I put him on ignore quite some time ago because I had enough of his song and dance and really wouldn't take issue if he returned the favor. We just don't get along period so there's no point in arguing through billions of threads. It appears to me Dr evil is just trying to start shit which seems to be his calling card on here. He takes the high road all of the time I'm sure HeH.
Not even close. I have an issue with a handful of you "glass half-empty" guys who are always talking about how much everything about our team sucks, and never seem to have anything positive to say. Going even further than that, the few of you I clash with the most seem to have a persistant habit of bashing several of us whom you deem to be homers, and then you guys act all surprised when I fire back.

It's a tired and childish rhetoric, but unfortunately it also seems to be your m.o. when directing posts at me. You have no problem telling me why I'm wrong and how I'm being a homer, but you also seem to expect me to give you nothing but respect. That's a two-way street brotha, time for you to drop the innocent act, nobody is buying it. I'm certainly far from innocent in the matter, but you also won't see me baiting you and then claiming you attacked me...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a spot where I read Laker said someone is on ignore? At least this won't last long....goody goody gumdrops.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. I have an issue with a handful of you "glass half-empty" guys who are always talking about how much everything about our team sucks, and never seem to have anything positive to say. Going even further than that, the few of you I clash with the most seem to have a persistant habit of bashing several of us whom you deem to be homers, and then you guys act all surprised when I fire back.

It's a tired and childish rhetoric, but unfortunately it also seems to be your m.o. when directing posts at me. You have no problem telling me why I'm wrong and how I'm being a homer, but you also seem to expect me to give you nothing but respect. That's a two-way street brotha, time for you to drop the innocent act, nobody is buying it. I'm certainly far from innocent in the matter, but you also won't see me baiting you and then claiming you attacked me...
TP, why do you give a fuck? You're a grown ass man. Being a fan doesn't require one to support or defend, any and or all moves the lions make. Fans can be critical. Fans can be supportive. Fans can agree or disagree. The reason you often find yourself arguing with fellow fans is because you disagree with their stance. Why is it so important to you too have anyone view the team through your fandom? This board alone ranges in age, race, sexual orientation(micro), geographical location, along with our own personal reasons for becoming Lions fans. The point is that we all ended up here for different reasons. This is a forum. This is not a fansite. If you don't agree with ones opinion/view, who cares? That doesn't have to change your perspective.

I've been posting with many of you for a long time. I even look forward to reading some of your guys' comments even though I often disagree. It's just one more perspective from people that follow the same team I do. It seems everybody gets placed in one box or another, whether it be Suh backer, rainbow club, decoder ring wearer, Mayhew lover or hater, Stafford apologist, Stafford basher etc. Etc. The funny thing is, I don't even know which group(s) I'm lumped in with and it's probably because I couldn't fucking care less.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP, why do you give a fuck? You're a grown ass man. Being a fan doesn't require one to support or defend, any and or all moves the lions make. Fans can be critical. Fans can be supportive. Fans can agree or disagree. The reason you often find yourself arguing with fellow fans is because you disagree with their stance. Why is it so important to you too have anyone view the team through your fandom? This board alone ranges in age, race, sexual orientation(micro), geographical location, along with our own personal reasons for becoming Lions fans. The point is that we all ended up here for different reasons. This is a forum. This is not a fansite. If you don't agree with ones opinion/view, who cares? That doesn't have to change your perspective.

I've been posting with many of you for a long time. I even look forward to reading some of your guys' comments even though I often disagree. It's just one more perspective from people that follow the same team I do. It seems everybody gets placed in one box or another, whether it be Suh backer, rainbow club, decoder ring wearer, Mayhew lover or hater, Stafford apologist, Stafford basher etc. Etc. The funny thing is, I don't even know which group(s) I'm lumped in with and it's probably because I couldn't fucking care less.
Hey now, I'm very comfortable with my heterosexuality. What these fags do is their own business. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fans_war_face.gif

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, I'm very comfortable with my heterosexuality. What these fags do is their own business. :suds:

This is exactly how it should be.
micro knows I'm being a dick. His life wouldn't change if I was serious. Because it's inconsequential.
There is agree to disagree philosophy with certain posters but not with others. People. Please. QUIT. Giving. A. Fuck!

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did I miss this stuff?

Let me clarify this a little bit so that there's no confusion. My favorite position in the NFL in CB...by a long shot. I am an offensive guy and I like the skilled positions just as some of you like defense and such. Regardless, I think teams should always take the BPA early. I like Ebron even though he disappointed me. I like Gurley because he's a beast.

And I dont get offended on these boards at all.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did I miss this stuff?

Let me clarify this a little bit so that there's no confusion. My favorite position in the NFL in CB...by a long shot. I am an offensive guy and I like the skilled positions just as some of you like defense and such. Regardless, I think teams should always take the BPA early. I like Ebron even though he disappointed me. I like Gurley because he's a beast.

And I dont get offended on these boards at all.
This coming from an oversized Chinaman.