• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe this season?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all those draft picks maybe they finally get an offensive line that can actually get in somebodies way? Of course a bit late for that now.

I expect to be watching this season asking what the fauk, where the fauk, and who the fauk?
Imagine the players still here realizing their life is going to be shit for awhile. This may not be a franchise that is on many free agents short list.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all those draft picks maybe they finally get an offensive line that can actually get in somebodies way? Of course a bit late for that now.

I expect to be watching this season asking what the fauk, where the fauk, and who the fauk?
Imagine the players still here realizing their life is going to be shit for awhile. This may not be a franchise that is on many free agents short list.
I'd love to see it but the problem is I have zero faith in our current leadership being able to find OL in the draft.

They got Okung, Carpenter, and Sweezy in the first 3 years but with Okung being a #6 pick and Ifedi also a first rounder it wasn't great return on value.
In the next 10 years the only contributing OL they have drafted were Britt, Ifedi, and Pocic.

Lewis looked great in his rookie year but they stupidly repositioned him to the other side of the line last year to accommodate Jackson, and he struggled a bit.

It seems to me that they almost exclusively look for starters via vets in FA and trade, and have little faith in the college OL players.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they could look a little more formidable as a group when the ball is coming out quicker and the QB is not holding/scrambling as much. There was often great reward from Russell doing that, but the risk of more sacks was there as well. I guess we'll see soon enough.