• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe LeBron should of went to the Clippers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best record in the West on one side of town, the Ball run Laker team.
I mean its pretty crazy to look at hte Clippers....but going to what you said

Gallinari is actually a really good fit with LeBron considering his shooting- that fucker is shooting 47% from 3....hes been good when he is healthy and he is finally healthy.

Tobias Harris is def. the Clips best player though and should be an all star pretty easily if he keeps this up- this dude is shooting 43% from 3, playing good D, rebounding.

Gallo and Harris would be both the best players on the Lakers not named LeBron.

Lou Williams is only shooting 33% from 3 at this point and only 39% from the field- so his efficiency is way down but he is somewhat productive

Harrell is 4 year college PF like Kuzma- except Harrell can play D and cant shoot and Kuzma can shoot and cant play D. Harrell has been a stud thus far. I read an article that said he had a little Rodman in his game. lol.

Id take SGA over Ball in a second.

Bradley and Beverely are tough defenders that can play- have playoff experience and arent total assholes like Stephenson and Rondo--- youd much rather have Bradley and Beverly than Rondo and Stephenon if forced to pick a pair.

Boban and Gortat and McGee and Chandler's corpse are a wash.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

All of the crying, gnashing of teeth and trying to talk about "where Lebron would fit better" isn't going to change the fact that Lebron is a Laker.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best record in the West on one side of town, the Ball run Laker team.

Tobias, Montrezl, SG-A are for real.

But, the moment you start buying what Gallo is selling is when the rubber meets the road.

Fuck that guy.

1-12352.jpg

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

All of the crying, gnashing of teeth and trying to talk about "where Lebron would fit better" isn't going to change the fact that Lebron is a Laker.
Exactly.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the thing. I get that based on what Lebron has had in the past has worked to an extent. But it also appears that it may not be what he wanted anymore.

Some of the Cavs fan say that the formula that worked was having Lebron and surrounding him with shooters. That's not entirely true.

Lebron's 3 titles were the result of Lebron and another dynamic player being surrounded by shooters who were role players. In Miami, he won 2 with himself, D-Wade, Bosh and shooters like Ray Allen and Mike Miller.

In Cleveland it took Lebron, Kyrie, Love, some role player shooters, Steph not being 100% and Draymond being an idiot to get 1 title. Even then, it was as much about the Cavs playing physical defense as anything.

Last year, when it was Lebron and shooters...they got swept and it wasn't particularly close.

Last year, Lebron and shooters didn't really work. Sure, they got to the finals, but they also got crushed in 4 games.

To accomplish that, Lebron had to play all 82 games and a helluva lot of minutes with everything having to run through him at all times.

One of the things that's being said out here is that Magic's comments about not wanting to "turn into Cleveland" may be a look at exactly what he and Lebron talked about.

That they wouldn't be expecting a title this year, would try to get him another dynamic player and get long, athletic players who aren't afraid to play physical defense. That's the type of team that the Warriors typically struggle with. Teams that try to outshoot them, don't tend to fare very well.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing. I get that based on what Lebron has had in the past has worked to an extent. But it also appears that it may not be what he wanted anymore.

Some of the Cavs fan say that the formula that worked was having Lebron and surrounding him with shooters. That's not entirely true.

Lebron's 3 titles were the result of Lebron and another dynamic player being surrounded by shooters who were role players. In Miami, he won 2 with himself, D-Wade, Bosh and shooters like Ray Allen and Mike Miller.

In Cleveland it took Lebron, Kyrie, Love, some role player shooters, Steph not being 100% and Draymond being an idiot to get 1 title. Even then, it was as much about the Cavs playing physical defense as anything.

Last year, when it was Lebron and shooters...they got swept and it wasn't particularly close.

Last year, Lebron and shooters didn't really work. Sure, they got to the finals, but they also got crushed in 4 games.

To accomplish that, Lebron had to play all 82 games and a helluva lot of minutes with everything having to run through him at all times.

One of the things that's being said out here is that Magic's comments about not wanting to "turn into Cleveland" may be a look at exactly what he and Lebron talked about.

That they wouldn't be expecting a title this year, would try to get him another dynamic player and get long, athletic players who aren't afraid to play physical defense. That's the type of team that the Warriors typically struggle with. Teams that try to outshoot them, don't tend to fare very well.

And the Warriors may not be 'the WARRIORS' next year, so LA is right to shoot for next year. Everyone but Wiggy seems to get this.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree 100%.

You can't out Warrior the Warriors.

Obviously, LeBron and Magic are on the same page.

If they weren't, LeBron would have bit back at Magic's comments, either directly, or passive aggressively.

He's not exactly known for his subtlety.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Warriors may not be 'the WARRIORS' next year, so LA is right to shoot for next year. Everyone but Wiggy seems to get this.

I'd also add that, considering how many miles he has on him, a shorter playoff stay might not be the worst thing for Lebron.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100%.

You can't out Warrior the Warriors.

Obviously, LeBron and Magic are on the same page.

If they weren't, LeBron would have bit back at Magic's comments, either directly, or passive aggressively.

He's not exactly known for his subtlety.

I'd take it a step further and say that if Lebron and Magic weren't on the same page, he wouldn't be a Laker. If he wanted a re-hash of the last 4 years, he could have stayed in Cleveland.

And yeah, if Magic had pulled a "bait and switch" on him...Lebron definitely would have taken to twitter.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of you are reading WiggyPissingonHimself wrong. I dont think he believes all of the shit he posted. I think he is a troll that loves to see everyone get worked up and spend so much time and energy responding to his bullshit. From everything I have heard about him, he is an asswioe, but not stupid

In short, he is playing you all for entertainment

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take it a step further and say that if Lebron and Magic weren't on the same page, he wouldn't be a Laker. If he wanted a re-hash of the last 4 years, he could have stayed in Cleveland.

And yeah, if Magic had pulled a "bait and switch" on him...Lebron definitely would have taken to twitter.
of course he didnt pull a bait and switch--- i mean its not like they didnt try and sign Paul George and fill up that max salary spot--- they just couldnt pull it off so they had to put it off till next year where they are praying they can pull it off- whether its Durant or Butler or Kyrie or Kawhi or whoever. Should be interesting to see if they do pull it off.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of you are reading WiggyPissingonHimself wrong. I dont think he believes all of the shit he posted. I think he is a troll that loves to see everyone get worked up and spend so much time and energy responding to his bullshit. From everything I have heard about him, he is an asswioe, but not stupid

In short, he is playing you all for entertainment
notice that no one said that this post was wrong--- they just said ia m bitter- which i will freely admit lol

but just dont call the post wrong- because it isnt. But that is what usually happens- you cant attack what a person is saying so you attack them...its a time tested strategy.

"I mean its pretty crazy to look at hte Clippers....but going to what you said

Gallinari is actually a really good fit with LeBron considering his shooting- that fucker is shooting 47% from 3....hes been good when he is healthy and he is finally healthy.

Tobias Harris is def. the Clips best player though and should be an all star pretty easily if he keeps this up- this dude is shooting 43% from 3, playing good D, rebounding.

Lou Williams is only shooting 33% from 3 at this point and only 39% from the field- so his efficiency is way down but he is somewhat productive

Harrell is 4 year college PF like Kuzma- except Harrell can play D and cant shoot and Kuzma can shoot and cant play D. Harrell has been a stud thus far. I read an article that said he had a little Rodman in his game. lol.

Bradley and Beverely are tough defenders that can play- have playoff experience and arent total assholes like Stephenson and Rondo--- youd much rather have Bradley and Beverly than Rondo and Stephenon if forced to pick a pair.

Boban and Gortat and McGee and Chandler's corpse are a wash."

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
notice that no one said that this post was wrong--- they just said ia m bitter- which i will freely admit lol

but just dont call the post wrong- because it isnt. But that is what usually happens- you cant attack what a person is saying so you attack them...its a time tested strategy.

"I mean its pretty crazy to look at hte Clippers....but going to what you said

Boban and Gortat and McGee and Chandler's corpse are a wash."
You couldn't possibly believe all of this that you have printed in this thread.:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides that @WiggyRuss I am quite happy with the LeBron playing for the Lakers. LeBron paid big $$$$ to have his representatives do some research and determine who had the best options for him, so without any further adieu, you are wrong and that's the end of it. I am happy, you are bitter and life is wonderful. Something sounds really good to me when I think about a lawyer being bitter(you did say you was a lawyer didn't you) - Just has a nice ring:lol:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked that there still are Cavs fans. Well I just see one. They were Heat fans at one time and I just figured after being Cavs fans again they switched to the Lakers. Poor Wiggy. Peace.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.5 games separate the Lakers and Clippers