• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe LeBron should of went to the Clippers

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best record in the West on one side of town, the Ball run Laker team.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still doubtful that they can sustain the lead in the West. They have two pretty good starters that are scoring in double digits and the rest of them are garbage to mediocre. I think their lead is a fluke

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers or Clippers, but the Lakers has the $$$$ and the attraction and connections with Hollywood. For marketing purposes beyond basketball - the Lakers made more sense and the Lakers have sold out every game this year - I expect every game the Lakers have played away have sold out as well. From a marketing point - that happens only with the Lakers and the NBA will make more $$$$ - But props to Rivers who is doing a great job running the team

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Clippers are an early season surprise. Really don't think they can sustain it though.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Clippers are an early season surprise. Really don't think they can sustain it though.
I just don't see how they can - I believe it was just a combination of getting lucky and circumstances - I would need to see around ten more games of the same to believe it's real

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers or Clippers, but the Lakers has the $$$$ and the attraction and connections with Hollywood. For marketing purposes beyond basketball - the Lakers made more sense and the Lakers have sold out every game this year - I expect every game the Lakers have played away have sold out as well. From a marketing point - that happens only with the Lakers and the NBA will make more $$$$ - But props to Rivers who is doing a great job running the team
Spot on

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see how they can - I believe it was just a combination of getting lucky and circumstances - I would need to see around ten more games of the same to believe it's real
I wouldn’t even say 10 games. Second half of the season is where things get real.

Reactions: LAD

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t even say 10 games. Second half of the season is where things get real.
I think we will have a better idea of who the top four teams will be, but yes, I agree about the second half. There is a lot to be played

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will have a better idea of who the top four teams will be, but yes, I agree about the second half. There is a lot to be played
We’ve all seen this sleeping act by James before. Eventually, it will happen that he doesn’t magically make his team a legit threat, but until then, I’ll be passively optimistic.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve all seen this sleeping act by James before. Eventually, it will happen that he doesn’t magically make his team a legit threat, but until then, I’ll be passively optimistic.
One thing that Magic Johnson is adamant about though is that he does NOT want LeBron carrying the load like he did in Cleveland - He doesn't want a Cleveland all over for the Lakers - We wants to keep his minutes down so that going into the playoffs, the players around him have grown as a team, become efficient with a fresher and rested LeBron. I seriously doubt that Magic expects the Lakers to win a championship in 2019 - but he wants them to get developed for next year after we have added another max player

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that Magic Johnson is adamant about though is that he does NOT want LeBron carrying the load like he did in Cleveland - He doesn't want a Cleveland all over for the Lakers - We wants to keep his minutes down so that going into the playoffs, the players around him have grown as a team, become efficient with a fresher and rested LeBron. I seriously doubt that Magic expects the Lakers to win a championship in 2019 - but he wants them to get developed for next year after we have added another max player
It’s a smart move, I applaude it.