• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matty Ice for Chase Edmonds?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team PPR with bonuses for long TDs. Start 2/2 and a flex (R/W/T)

My team

QB - Baker, D. Jones
RB - Cook, A. Jones, Singletary, Swift, Kerryon, Chase
WR - OBJ, ARob, Woods, Boyd, Jeudy
TE - Hurst

His team

QB - Newton, Ryan
RB - Drake, CEH, Akers, Kelley, Lindsay
WR - Gallop, Metcalf, McLaurin, AJ Brown, Scotty Miller
TE - Kittle, Hock

This dude had Thomas and dealt him for Drake and Metcalf. He's interested in Robinson as well and I wouldn't be opposed to turning him into Kittle, but I really doubt he goes for anything like that. But he has been hit by injuries. I feel like Chase is probably worth less than Ryan right now, but the peace of mind could be worth it for him since he hit on Cam.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how shitty Atlanta D is its highly likely Ryan continues putting up monster numbers and would be a substantial upgrade for you ar QB

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given how shitty Atlanta D is its highly likely Ryan continues putting up monster numbers and would be a substantial upgrade for you ar QB
Yeah... I'll probably have to add something to Edmonds. How much I have to add is the question, I guess.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I'll probably have to add something to Edmonds. How much I have to add is the question, I guess.
Oh for sure . But with the D in Atlanta if Ryan stays healthy you'd be getting a 5k and 40TD guy at QB as opposed to a 3500 and 20-25 TD guy you got now. Obviously I wouldn't break the bank but its a good deal if you don't have to

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase + ARob + either of your QBs
for
Ryan + AJB + Hockenson (not sure I trust Hurst so far)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd package either one of your QB plus Edmonds for Ryan and whomever he wants to part with (assume S. Miller). .... to me it's worth it.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase + ARob + either of your QBs
for
Ryan + AJB + Hockenson (not sure I trust Hurst so far)
Started discussions with him and he brought up a package for Brown and Ryan. I told him i wasn't thrilled with Brown and ended up throwing the idea of Boyd and Chase for Ryan and Brown. He is thinking it over and we'll revisit it later tonight or tomorrow.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started discussions with him and he brought up a package for Brown and Ryan. I told him i wasn't thrilled with Brown and ended up throwing the idea of Boyd and Chase for Ryan and Brown. He is thinking it over and we'll revisit it later tonight or tomorrow.
So you would get Ryan and Brown for Boyd and Edmunds? That's a pretty good trade for you...

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd still be willing to do Chase + ARob for Brown + Ryan

the step up at QB will be huge for your team

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you would get Ryan and Brown for Boyd and Edmunds? That's a pretty good trade for you...
That's the unofficial offer I threw out. I've made a lot of trades with this guy. He's probably going to ask for more, but we're close in value. I'm willing to add one of my QBs (Baker or DJ) and that may push him over.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team PPR with bonuses for long TDs. Start 2/2 and a flex (R/W/T)

My team

QB - Baker, D. Jones
RB - Cook, A. Jones, Singletary, Swift, Kerryon, Chase
WR - OBJ, ARob, Woods, Boyd, Jeudy
TE - Hurst

His team

QB - Newton, Ryan
RB - Drake, CEH, Akers, Kelley, Lindsay
WR - Gallop, Metcalf, McLaurin, AJ Brown, Scotty Miller
TE - Kittle, Hock

This dude had Thomas and dealt him for Drake and Metcalf. He's interested in Robinson as well and I wouldn't be opposed to turning him into Kittle, but I really doubt he goes for anything like that. But he has been hit by injuries. I feel like Chase is probably worth less than Ryan right now, but the peace of mind could be worth it for him since he hit on Cam.

Hells yeah.

Doubt he goes for it.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if he will do that one I'd be all over it.