• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Walker

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daily news says he would be a top 4 on most teams:eek:. I dont see it but he has been out for a while. I don't recall him ever being that highly praised. Discuss............

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daily news says he would be a top 4 on most teams:eek:. I dont see it but he has been out for a while. I don't recall him ever being that highly praised. Discuss............

The Daily news is on more drugs than me..:eek:

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know how much his hip has affected his skating, but Horton went from blueline to blueline the other night in the time it took Walker to do one stride. If he could skate, not even fast, like maybe O'Donnell's speed, he would be absolutely a terrific defenseman. A poor man's Orpik, with more fighting majors.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put it this way. There's a reason his last name is Walker and not Runner, or Skater. Anderwho described him in another thread thusly:

Walker, while slower than death, has really been solid in his own end the last 3 days.

What he failed to clarify was that the reason he'd been so solid in the defensive zone over the last three days was because IT TOOK HIM THREE DAYS TO GET OUT OF IT. If he'd been on the Flyers a few years back, when Biron was still around, I'd have advocated making him a goalie, because at least you know he'd stay in the damn crease.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he makes ed van impe look like a olympic speed skater...lol...but have to give him time...still top 4 defenseman...go ahead...make my day...