• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Carle

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know he isn't a favorite on this board, but I want him re-signed, unless SHea Weber ends up a Flyer. He leads the team in ice time, in blocked shots, is second on the defense in goals, assists, and points, and is durable. He has more points than JVR, and is young and can play a variety of different styles of play. He is prone to off-nights, but that is why he can be re-signed at an affordable price given his talent. 4 million per year for a young puck-moving durable, high-minutes defenseman is great. Bryan Allen makes 3 million per year, and I barely know who that is...

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know he isn't a favorite on this board, but I want him re-signed, unless SHea Weber ends up a Flyer. He leads the team in ice time, in blocked shots, is second on the defense in goals, assists, and points, and is durable. He has more points than JVR, and is young and can play a variety of different styles of play. He is prone to off-nights, but that is why he can be re-signed at an affordable price given his talent. 4 million per year for a young puck-moving durable, high-minutes defenseman is great. Bryan Allen makes 3 million per year, and I barely know who that is...

No problem re-signing him.....if he takes a pay cut. He makes way too much money right now for his production.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No problem re-signing him.....if he takes a pay cut. He makes way too much money right now for his production.

well i don't think he is going to take a pay cut. anything less than 4 is probably good value for him, stat wise he is having a pretty productive year 48. he is #16 in points for defensemen this year and all of the guys in the top 20 make substantially more than him. (fyi not a Carle fan)

its disturbing when you look at our +/- for our defensemen. kimmo is a +16 and the rest of them are even. second best is gust at +6 haha. now awaz.......i know you arent gonna like it.......but we had 4 guys over +10 when pronger was in the lineup last year.........:bolt:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i don't think he is going to take a pay cut. anything less than 4 is probably good value for him, stat wise he is having a pretty productive year 48. he is #16 in points for defensemen this year and all of the guys in the top 20 make substantially more than him. (fyi not a Carle fan)

its disturbing when you look at our +/- for our defensemen. kimmo is a +16 and the rest of them are even. second best is gust at +6 haha. now awaz.......i know you arent gonna like it.......but we had 4 guys over +10 when pronger was in the lineup last year.........:bolt:

hahaha, i'm sure it was just because of pronger, and has nothing to do with playing 2 rookies (or worse, lilja) every night :whistle:

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see Carle getting traded unless he is included in a big package deal for a Suter/Weber type deal which I dont see happening. I see Carle staying with the Flyers until they let him walk after the season to test free agency. If he can get more than 3.5 million somewhere else let him take it. If not, then resign him.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see Carle getting traded unless he is included in a big package deal for a Suter/Weber type deal which I dont see happening. I see Carle staying with the Flyers until they let him walk after the season to test free agency. If he can get more than 3.5 million somewhere else let him take it. If not, then resign him.

My guess is Carle is gone after the season. Hopefully Homer uses his money wisely.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya i think the fact that they signed coburn earlier in the season was the writing in the sand for carle.. i dont think they'll trade him though

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya i think the fact that they signed coburn earlier in the season was the writing in the sand for carle.. i dont think they'll trade him though

Agreed.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maaan...I hope Homer doesn't allow him to walk for nothing in return.. That would suck.

Good to see you pop in by the way. Tell your brother to quit being a dick around here okay? Thanks.

:madgrin: jk

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maaan...I hope Homer doesn't allow him to walk for nothing in return.. That would suck.

Good to see you pop in by the way. Tell your brother to quit being a dick around here okay? Thanks.

Well you just finally told everybody who D's Brother is lol..

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did I?? I don't remember saying anything about D. Hmm.. Let me go check my post...

:becky:

ha no, but u just said stop being a dick, apparently thats just me these days anderdspice07

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

oh and also Tox :finger:

jk:peace:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:focus:
Carle will get 4 years $18-22 or 5 years $22-25 million. Book it. It may not be from us but someone will pay it. He is a true 3-4 and maybe even a 2 on a bad team. Although he make mistakes we see, he does has 3-4 talent and thats what people are paying these days.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Chy. Yet another reason to go full bore after a young, long term, stud damn with just about all that we've got at our disposal.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:focus:
Carle will get 4 years $18-22 or 5 years $22-25 million. Book it. It may not be from us but someone will pay it. He is a true 3-4 and maybe even a 2 on a bad team. Although he make mistakes we see, he does has 3-4 talent and thats what people are paying these days.

I think for that reason he needs to be traded. We will not give him a pay increase. He should get a decrease in pay due to lackluster defensive play.

He is solid when Pronger is on his wing, but without him he is lost.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think for that reason he needs to be traded. We will not give him a pay increase. He should get a decrease in pay due to lackluster defensive play.

He is solid when Pronger is on his wing, but without him he is lost.

i would trade him based on the pass yesterday :painkiller: