• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Canada Offense (IS FINALLY GONE!!!!)

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dafuq did I just read?

How are we as fans supposed to have any confidence in this team after hearing our starting RB describe out offense as a baby learning to walk.

Mike Tomlin has been a Head Coach for 15 years and our offense is comparable to a baby learning to walk?
Matt Canada has been an offensive coach in NCAA or NFL for the better part of 25 years and our offense is comparable to a baby learning to walk?

Like....are we fucking serious right now? What the fuck is going on with this team? Burn it to the ground and start fresh.

Art Rooney and Junior, time for you to retire and stay at home. Y'all have no business making decisions for a SUCCESSFUL football organization.
Mike Tomlin, you haven't had any control of this locker room since 2017. Time for you to do this offensive dink and dunk bullshit with some other organization.
Matt Canada, you have no business being in the NFL. You actually have no business being a coach of ANY kind. Fired by NC State, fired by LSU, fired by Maryland. Get the fuck out of the coaching business.
Dan Colbert, your scouting is atrocious on a general level and you have no business scouting collegiate talent if you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Can't only get 2-3 decent draft picks per year and still be able to keep your job.
Pat Meyer, your offensive line is abysmal at best. It doesn't matter who are QB is, if they don't have time to make plays, we are fucked.

I'm so sick of this goddamn team, this goddamn organization. The decision making in this franchise is some of the WORST I've ever seen from a football organization.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are we as fans supposed to have any confidence in this team after hearing our starting RB describe out offense as a baby learning to walk.

Mike Tomlin has been a Head Coach for 15 years and our offense is comparable to a baby learning to walk?
Matt Canada has been an offensive coach in NCAA or NFL for the better part of 25 years and our offense is comparable to a baby learning to walk?

Like....are we fucking serious right now? What the fuck is going on with this team? Burn it to the ground and start fresh.

Art Rooney and Junior, time for you to retire and stay at home. Y'all have no business making decisions for a SUCCESSFUL football organization.
Mike Tomlin, you haven't had any control of this locker room since 2017. Time for you to do this offensive dink and dunk bullshit with some other organization.
Matt Canada, you have no business being in the NFL. You actually have no business being a coach of ANY kind. Fired by NC State, fired by LSU, fired by Maryland. Get the fuck out of the coaching business.
Dan Colbert, your scouting is atrocious on a general level and you have no business scouting collegiate talent if you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Can't only get 2-3 decent draft picks per year and still be able to keep your job.
Pat Meyer, your offensive line is abysmal at best. It doesn't matter who are QB is, if they don't have time to make plays, we are fucked.

I'm so sick of this goddamn team, this goddamn organization. The decision making in this franchise is some of the WORST I've ever seen from a football organization.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly......

Get rid of them all. Tomlin, Canada, Rooney. Clean fucking house. Shitty part is the Rooney's own the team and they are the biggest change we need to make.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly......

Get rid of them all. Tomlin, Canada, Rooney. Clean fucking house. Shitty part is the Rooney's own the team and they are the biggest change we need to make.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So not only did they hand over the keys to Canada, but they let him swap out the motor for a 1980's Chrysler Imperial.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope Pat doesn't get too overworked with all of Chase's additional middle-of-the-field workload.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Tomlin talk feels like a tooth ache.

It's a dull and irritating pain.
I stopped a few weeks ago when he kept backing the offense... Had enough of that BS

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to stop listening to Mike Tomlin. I'm firmly in the camp that he needs to go. We'll be lucky to win 7 games this year if we don't get with it.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to stop listening to Mike Tomlin. I'm firmly in the camp that he needs to go. We'll be lucky to win 7 games this year if we don't get with it.

LOL…..7 wins would be a miracle…..

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 wins is like jerking off with sandpaper.

Sure you came, but you also made your dick bloody and are gonna have a harder time doing it later without a lot of pain.

I knew a girl in high school with sandpaper hands, my one friend said it was better than your own hand…..

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew a girl in high school with sandpaper hands, my one friend said it was better than your own hand…..
Did your friend carry around industrial lubricant while hangin with this chick?