• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Cain is ready to show everyone he is back

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cain threw 5 perfect innings ,striking out seven against the Cubs today in Arizona. Looks like he is set to show everyone he is ready to go this year and erase a sub-par 2013. I see good things ahead for the entire pitching staff this year.

Sandoval had another nice 2 run single to left field (batting left).

Crawford and Abreu though made a couple of key throwing errors that cost the Giants. Cubs won the game 3-2.

One thing that hurt the Giants last year was fundamentals and they say they are working on it more this year in camp. They have to tighten up the defense and do all the little things right to win ballgames. Last years defense was dog shit.

Barry Bonds is back in camp with the Giants today but this time it's as a one week hitting coach. Guys like Belt , Posey , and Pence were talking about how much they look forward to picking Bonds brain about hitting. Bonds looked really slim today saying he has taken up cycling to stay in shape. He sidestepped all the questions about roids and said he was happy to be back talking ball. He also said he has moved back to SF from L.A.

Go Giants !!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I am excited to see what Cain can do, I have two arguments against getting excited about his outing today.

1) Chicago Cubs
2) Spring Training

I would prefer that he do well in these situations, but if he had shat the bed, I would not be declaring the season over either.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I am excited to see what Cain can do, I have two arguments against getting excited about his outing today.

1) Chicago Cubs
2) Spring Training

I would prefer that he do well in these situations, but if he had shat the bed, I would not be declaring the season over either.

How dare you shit on Spring Training optimism!

:suds:

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any sign of Penitentiary Face? He has been signed to a front office job.