• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Bahr

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Son-of-a-bitch - he made it again!...And the wound is re-opened

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hate Matt Bahr
I hated Roger Craig too for a very long time
I hate Kyle Williams a little more than I hated Roger Craig

My hatred for Craig lasted up until the summer season began. I loved him too much to continue hating him. Kyle Williams though...I don't know about that kid. He's still on my bad side.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Matt Bahr
I hated Roger Craig too for a very long time
I hate Kyle Williams a little more than I hated Roger Craig

My hatred for Craig lasted up until the summer season began. I loved him too much to continue hating him. Kyle Williams though...I don't know about that kid. He's still on my bad side.

If Williams plays to or above the level of what I have seen in the practice film - he could easily be our W.Welker this year - I believe he will make up for his role in our loss vs. the Giants.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Williams plays to or above the level of what I have seen in the practice film - he could easily be our W.Welker this year - I believe he will make up for his role in our loss vs. the Giants.

16937522.jpg

Man, practice is not enough. He needs to contribute big time in delivering us a ring for me to forgive him. We had the Giants, but we (in this instance Kyle Williams) let them off the hooks!! So as Denny Green would say, if you want to crown them...?!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, practice is not enough. He needs to contribute big time in delivering us a ring for me to forgive him. We had the Giants, but we (in this instance Kyle Williams) let them off the hooks!! So as Denny Green would say, if you want to crown them...?!

Couldn't agree more - practice is meaningless. Hell, Crabtree is putting the exclamation point on that statement thus far in camp. But, I believe Williams just might do the things necessary to earn your forgiveness.

Last year, clearly the moment was too big for him to handle, this year I think he raises his game to match the moment; I honestly see big things from him this year.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father once told me Matt Bahr was the devil.