• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Massacre at Levi's

What's your prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree that on paper, the Niners are better at all positions except QB. But is is not about the best team but who plays the best. That said, anything is possible.........no?

Packers can definitely end up winning this game. Football is a one and done sport and any team that's in the championship round is capable of beating the other and wild and crazy things happen in the playoffs.

Just a lot of things will need to go right for them to win it because it's not just on paper the 9ers are better it's also they are a bad matchup for the Packers as well.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game decides who will lose to Titans in Superbowl.
Could you imagine the State Farm commercials if it was the Chiefs and Packers. :L:L:L

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers can definitely end up winning this game. Football is a one and done sport and any team that's in the championship round is capable of beating the other and wild and crazy things happen in the playoffs.

Just a lot of things will need to go right for them to win it because it's not just on paper the 9ers are better it's also they are a bad matchup for the Packers as well.

Copy that. I had the Packers, at best, as a 10-6 team so from my perspective, they're playing with house money.

Just enjoying the ride for as long as it lasts and hope it is a good contest this Sunday

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Could you imagine the State Farm commercials if it was the Chiefs and Packers. :L:L:L
RPrFAB.jpg

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Copy that. I had the Packers, at best, as a 10-6 team so from my perspective, they're playing with house money.

Just enjoying the ride for as long as it lasts and hope it is a good contest this Sunday

The 49ers were picking #2 in the 2019 draft, the Packers aren't the only ones playing with house money.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the insurance companies would spend a little bit less on advertising and lower my rates.
I think the most entertaining game will chiefs and titans. The niners and packers is likely to be a blow out.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate how the 49ers try so hard to be a run first offense... they don't have the backs to do it... if they throw early and often, then I think they can and will win big.... But if they try to establish the running game from the beginning, then I think they are going to lose... and potentially lose big...