• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Massacre at Levi's

What's your prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers are a great team and the Packers are a good team and it's the NFL and the playoffs and we see good teams beat great teams all the time. Weird and unexpected things happen much like the Texans and Chiefs game and that's why you still play the game on Sunday.

On paper at least I gotta say it's not looking good for the Packers.

The 9ers throttled the Packers week 12 and that's when the Packers were coming off a bye week. 9ers didn't have Joe Staley, Dee Ford, Kwon Alexander, Robbie Gould, and Matt Breida. George Kittle played but he was a bit gimpy with his knee and ankle and Deeboo Samuel and Emmanuel Sanders were banged up as well.

They are missing D.J Jones who had a really good game in the middle but overall they are a lot more healthier and rested than they were in week 12.

Still I expect it to be a closer score than it was week 12 but I haven't seen anything from the Packers since that first game to suggest the outcome will be drastically different.

I think Green Bay would need an out of this world performance or a lot of mistakes from the 9ers to win.

Yeah, everything has fallen perfectly for the Niners ever since that Greenlaw play to stop the Seahawks inches short. The Niners probably aren't even in the conference title game without that play. With how things have been set up, the Niners have no excuse to lose this one. They rested up and got guys back from injuries. They even get one more day of rest than the Packers.

That said, I don't think any team has lost more conference title games than the Niners. And Rodgers is a great QB and we can expect adjustments from the Packers. Hopefully, the adjustments don't work.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, everything has fallen perfectly for the Niners ever since that Greenlaw play to stop the Seahawks inches short. The Niners probably aren't even in the conference title game without that play. With how things have been set up, the Niners have no excuse to lose this one. They rested up and got guys back from injuries. They even get one more day of rest than the Packers.

That said, I don't think any team has lost more conference title games than the Niners. And Rodgers is a great QB and we can expect adjustments from the Packers. Hopefully, the adjustments don't work.

Maybe, but this is Green Bay's 3rd in the last 6 years. I don't see any wins.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Packers travel to the West Coast to face the 49ers in the NFC Championship game. Should I start working on the GB eulogy.

tenor.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect this to be a close game. Big difference between Kirk Cousins under pressure and Aaron Rodgers under pressure. Rodgers will still make some plays. I am not saying I expect a GB win, but...it would not shock me.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners should win handily but you never know. If the Smiths can get to JimmyG and if the Packers can contain SF's run game, they might force a mistake or 2 to swing the odds in their favor. As someone said, they need a perfect game and some turnovers. Then maybe they pull it off or make it close. Might need a defensive score too because I doubt the offense puts up 20 points on the Niners D.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners should win handily but you never know. If the Smiths can get to JimmyG and if the Packers can contain SF's run game, they might force a mistake or 2 to swing the odds in their favor. As someone said, they need a perfect game and some turnovers. Then maybe they pull it off or make it close. Might need a defensive score too because I doubt the offense puts up 20 points on the Niners D.

The Seahawks scored 27 and 21 points against the Niners yet you feel the Packers can't score 20 against them??

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks scored 27 and 21 points against the Niners yet you feel the Packers can't score 20 against them??
How about more than 8?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about more than 8?

Well there will be a few things different in this game. I am going out on a limb and saying the Packer offense will do better than 0-13 on 3rd down attempts in this next game. Also we will not have 3rd team right tackle blocking Bosa so Rodgers hopefully will not get hit as often and if I was a betting man I would bet that Rodgers will not get hit a few plays into the game fumbling the ball on their own 3 yard line. So with a better offensive line and with Rodgers not really dropping back much releasing the ball quicker maybe they will core 14 -17 points

The concern for the 49ers should be that they only scored 26 points against Seattle and the Packers put up 28.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

First game Jimmy G was the Seahawk's MVP because his mistakes gave them 1 TD and lead to two more. If he played a cleaner game I doubt they put up 20. Second game was exactly what the Packers just saw in their game with Wilson being Wilson in the 2nd half escaping pressure and throwing darts but I don't think they get to 20 in that game if they went up against the 9ers defense in the shape it's in right now.

The 9ers defense the Packers are going to see is a more rested and healthier version than the one they saw in week 12. But the Packers offense is also going to be healthier than they were in week 12 so I do expect it to be closer.

The Packers will need to get a lead early and stuff the run in this game. If they struggle early and can't stop the run than the 9ers will just do what they just did to the Vikings. Run it 40+ times and play great defense and win that way.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It's about the matchup. Seattle scored 27 thanks to a defensive TD and overtime as well. My team got lucky and the 9ers weren't healthy. Wilson also is 9er kryptonite.
I could be wrong on that number but remember the Packers only scored 28 on the Hawks crappy D. Adams isn't likely to get 170 or whatever it was on Saleh's bunch.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers by 12.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game Jimmy G was the Seahawk's MVP because his mistakes gave them 1 TD and lead to two more. If he played a cleaner game I doubt they put up 20. Second game was exactly what the Packers just saw in their game with Wilson being Wilson in the 2nd half escaping pressure and throwing darts but I don't think they get to 20 in that game if they went up against the 9ers defense in the shape it's in right now.

The 9ers defense the Packers are going to see is a more rested and healthier version than the one they saw in week 12. But the Packers offense is also going to be healthier than they were in week 12 so I do expect it to be closer.

The Packers will need to get a lead early and stuff the run in this game. If they struggle early and can't stop the run than the 9ers will just do what they just did to the Vikings. Run it 40+ times and play great defense and win that way.

I agree that on paper, the Niners are better at all positions except QB. But is is not about the best team but who plays the best. That said, anything is possible.........no?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that on paper, the Niners are better at all positions except QB. But is is not about the best team but who plays the best. That said, anything is possible.........no?

Rodgers is one of the greatest ever. That being said - is 2019/2020 Rodgers better than 2019/2020 Jimmy G? I would likely beg to differ. At the very least, it is quite close.

Especially seeing as one has to face an elite D and the other a middling D. I would say that their tiny gap in ability isn't going to make a world of difference.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is this, if the 49rs get rolling and get a sizable early lead it could be trouble, BUT if the game is close, if the Pack hang in there, Rodgers can take them to the finish line... When you look at the Minnesota game it was a solid win for the 49rs, but that's Cousins leading the Vikings, this is Rodgers who's got TONS of experience in big games, he's not gonna get rattled... Jimmy on the other hand doesn't have that big game experience, this will be a BIG time test for him if the game is in the balance... So close game, Pack might steal it, but if the 49rs get that defense rolling and get the running game going, could be trouble, might not be close... Looking forward to watching...

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is this, if the 49rs get rolling and get a sizable early lead it could be trouble, BUT if the game is close, if the Pack hang in there, Rodgers can take them to the finish line... When you look at the Minnesota game it was a solid win for the 49rs, but that's Cousins leading the Vikings, this is Rodgers who's got TONS of experience in big games, he's not gonna get rattled... Jimmy on the other hand doesn't have that big game experience, this will be a BIG time test for him if the game is in the balance... So close game, Pack might steal it, but if the 49rs get that defense rolling and get the running game going, could be trouble, might not be close... Looking forward to watching...

All I have is hope. All stats go to the 49ers.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers travel to the West Coast to face the 49ers in the NFC Championship game. Should I start working on the GB eulogy? Perhaps a national monument ala Little Bighorn? Does the Ghost of Starr guide the Pack to victory?

Vote and be heard.
It won't be as bad as 6 weeks ago but the game won't be particularly close. If Green Bay moves the pocket with a lot of bootlegs and stuff they might have a chance but if Rodgers is a stationary target, look out.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Rodgers has far less weapons than Minnesota does. Take away Adams and hold down Aaron Jones and the Packers have nothing.