• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marvel: The Multiverse Saga

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t watch the X-Men cartoon from the 90s when they came out. I have been trying to watch them prepping for the new shit, and man, is it rough. They are BAD.
they really are...animation and everyhting is pretty shit with them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they really are...animation and everyhting is pretty shit with them.
Believe it or not, it is the ACTING that is really taking me out of it. There is no pacing in the dialogue. The actors are just reading the lines with no pausing for thought or taking in what is happening. They are just saying their lines. I understand that this is intended for little kids who don’t notice these things, but it still makes it rough for me to digest.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not, it is the ACTING that is really taking me out of it. There is no pacing in the dialogue. The actors are just reading the lines with no pausing for thought or taking in what is happening. They are just saying their lines. I understand that this is intended for little kids who don’t notice these things, but it still makes it rough for me to digest.
animation in the 90's was shit in a lot of shows...that one inparticular annoyed me back when I was a kid