• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marlins VS Phillies SeriesThread.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I got to see these clowns in person lose two to the last place marlins.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this back in May, but of course all I kept hearing was “they are in first place..”

As if that meant your not allowed to voice opinions on lack of talent just because they beat up on then bad braves nats teams as well as KC. Severely bloating their win total early

Even during that stretch of baseball while in 1st place the signs were there as clear as day. Bad bullpen, an all or nothing offense, SP very erratic either dominant or really bad , etc. but, but they were in first place so those obvious flaws just didn’t matter. Lmao.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called this back in May, but of course all I kept hearing was “they are in first place..”

As if that meant your not allowed to voice opinions on lack of talent just because they beat up on then bad braves nats teams as well as KC. Severely bloating their win total early

Even during that stretch of baseball while in 1st place the signs were there as clear as day. Bad bullpen, an all or nothing offense, SP very erratic either dominant or really bad , etc. but, but they were in first place so those obvious flaws just didn’t matter. Lmao.

So what. There’s more than half the season left. Nobody can call a season in May. Although they can become an expert when a bad streak aided by certain injuries develops and the team falters. You and others have pointed out shortcomings along the way of some players but there still time for improvements so no sense in throwing in the towel.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, if this continues, Phils, now 5 out, could find themselves in fourth place where the Mutts, are 7.5 out.

thebigmje

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is revolting.How many people thought that bullpen would keep the lead until the 9th were we had at least a chance for a save. Answer is probably not to many.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot understand why such good players suddenly stop hitting seemingly all at the same time. Similar to last year in the second half. BPNAZ says it’s a lack of talent, Retro, says Gabe can’t motivate the players.

We know the pitching has been erratic and inconsistent but why are the slash lines declining throughout the lineup? Are these guys really no good or is it the water or is it the fortnight waving?

thebigmje

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long are they going to leave this batting practice pitcher in. Doesn't Kaplar know he is allowed back in dugout the next day after getting thrown out.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three days with Gabe’s upside down lineup. I don’t know how the FO views Kapler’s performance so far but this has to at least get them thinking.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Headed for 4th place. Mets and Nats could pass us. Sad stuff!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, how can you lose to a last place team twice, go to a 7-game losing streak, and lose the grip on first place? I'll tell you how. Basically become the Dildoes, tank games when you want, tune-out an idiot manager, and basically show-up just to get paid and screw the fans. The Dildoes are officially back and until this team gets a new FO and possibly a new ownership who wants to bring a championship to Philadelphia, this crap is going to happen every year into the future.

thebigmje

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three days with Gabe’s upside down lineup. I don’t know how the FO views Kapler’s performance so far but this has to at least get them thinking.
If anyone on this site did not perform well at their job for a year and a half they would be fired. So why do people look at the Kapler situation diferently and not call for his dismissal.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stated from the beginning that this FO is braindead and the recent management of this colossal dumpster fire is more confirmation of that original statement.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been watching 8th/9th innings since mid-may (they only blow leads, they never take them) and now I just don't bother watching at all.

This shit is disgraceful.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone on this site did not perform well at their job for a year and a half they would be fired. So why do people look at the Kapler situation diferently and not call for his dismissal.
They somehow looked like a playoff team most of last year despite not having the talent to be that, so I don't know how that was a bad job performance even though he looked like an idiot a couple times early on. Obviously they fell off a cliff late, but if they had made the playoffs with that team it would have been a miracle. They looked like a good team until McCutchen got hurt this year and have been a train wreck since. I wouldn't lose any sleep if they fired him but I wouldn't say his overall job performance has been awful.