• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Markieff Morris is a clown

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy is not only being investigated for an assault charge, but he was 2nd the NBA in technical fouls last year and has had issues off the court in college before as well. Called out the fans, argued with the coach, now acting like a child because his boyfriend, ahh I mean twin, got traded.

What a self-entitled punk. Can't wait until he makes his return to PHX, our crowd is going to destroy him mentally. He's a nut job so I could totally see Malace in the Palace taking place when he comes back.

Fuck em, good riddance!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it bad that I actually am hoping he suffers an injury that ruins his career?

I've never wished an injury upon a player in my entire life no matter how much I hate them….. Markieff may be the exception. Least likable player I've ever encountered. I've never been a fan of his, even before all this BS.

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never wished an injury upon a player in my entire life no matter how much I hate them….. Markieff may be the exception. Least likable player I've ever encountered. I've never been a fan of his, even before all this BS.

It's extremely rare that I do, only when they are massive assholes or losers off the field/court.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never really had a thing for guys who get paid good money to do something they love, yet act like children cause they don't get their way. Dumbass, people would kill to play for a team like Phoenix. Good or not. I'd kill to play for the fucking Sixers. It's money.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's two people I hate in sports, and that's Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat. This fagget has became my 3rd one.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy is not only being investigated for an assault charge, but he was 2nd the NBA in technical fouls last year and has had issues off the court in college before as well. Called out the fans, argued with the coach, now acting like a child because his boyfriend, ahh I mean twin, got traded.

What a self-entitled punk. Can't wait until he makes his return to PHX, our crowd is going to destroy him mentally. He's a nut job so I could totally see Malace in the Palace taking place when he comes back.

Fuck em, good riddance!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I didn't know that was a rule. I really hope the Suns don't trade him and let him not show up so they can suspend him without pay.

If you think about it you never hear a player come out in public and demand a trade. It is usually the media reporting it

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it you never hear a player come out in public and demand a trade. It is usually the media reporting it

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's the first player to ever demand a trade on social media. Such a tool.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L @Markief. He's a perfect example of why so many people have a low opinion of the NBA.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Suns organization, I tell Keef he has two options:

1) Try to reconcile with the team. Have him issue an apology, and also as as sign of goodwill the Suns issue an apology for not handling the situation better. Both sides look silly, but if he can move forward, they can at least trade him when his value is highest playing this year out, hopefully at a high level.

2) He will be inactive for every game. His attendance to games, roadtrips and practices are all mandatory. If he misses any time, he will be fined and suspended w/o pay. If he even looks at a coach wrong, he'll be suspended and fined. If he causes any distractions in practice or in the locker room, he'll be fined and suspended. There's no way, judging by the way he's acted so far, that he can maintain the discipline it takes to avoid getting fined and suspended by the team. The team can try to recoup as much of his contract through fines and suspensions and it will kill any value he has (other than what he's done to himself).

I'm sure the Players Association has some sort of loopholes, but if I'm the Suns, I go with option 2. But I'm spiteful like that...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that's what I thought after thinking about it. When I first read the story, I was like, I don't remember Kobe being fined after he demanded a trade, but then I remembered that he never came out and said it himself.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Morris twins really became assholes last year after they got paid. Between constantly arguing on the court & getting technicals, arguing with coaches, allegedly assaulting someone on the street, & disrespecting fans, they needed to be broken up.

They brought this all on themselves. And now that one gets traded, the other acts like a little bitch. Let me take that back, both have acted like bitches since the trade.