• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Jackson

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has probably been mentioned in another thread but damnit, I am beyond irritated with Mark Jackson's substitutions. :wtf2: is wrong with him. Again tonight vs the magic... up 24 and the lead dwindles down to 10 within minutes. It baffles me and I just don't understand. Its the same story over and over. Warriors starters then have to bail the team out and it doesn't always work out; ala the cavaliers game last week up 18, pulls the starters and before you know it they are down 10.

Against the Magic we can get away with it. Against the elite teams in the west it wont happen. I understand giving your starters rest but there is no reason to pull all 5 starters and put in the second unit. The opposing coach then just leaves most his starters in and then they either get back into the game if the dubs have a lead or extend the lead. Its beyond frustrating. I would love to know how many games were squandered bc of poor substitution.

The dubs talent wise are top 3 in the west IMO behind the clips and OKC. With Mark Jackson at the helm the dubs will be one and done in the playoffs.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand it either. Needs to have atleast 2 starters in

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's definitely something that has caused us to lose a few games. Very irritating when Mjax does that.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's fishing for combinations that work well together. Come playoff time, the rotations will tighten.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the lineup with igoudala,green, bogut on the court so great on defense

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like things are uglier than we originally thought.

Yahoo article:

CSN Article

"(Former assistant coach) "Michael Malone and Jackson would go weeks without speaking to each other a year ago, league sources said."

"There have been no conversations about an extension for Jackson -- nor are they expected to take place, sources said."

"Jackson had tried and failed to get involved with several head-coaching openings over the past year, including the Los Angeles Clippers and Brooklyn Nets, league sources said."