• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mariO cristObal

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leavitt to Tallahassee is not a done deal. Still a chance he stays in Eugene with the Ducks. I am sure they will offer a big pay raise to get him to stay.
Ducks D: (lolz)
2017 FEI 45th
2018 FEI 60th

2017 S&P 61st
2018 S&P 70th

Thank goodness Leavitt stuck around right? :pound:

Please please please keep your current staff for more than a year. :nod:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at using rivals recruiting over 247 because it really has the ducks overvalued. That's awesome levels of desperation for attention right there.

Seems to me last year they were fairly high early and finished around 13th. Funny how fans fail to learn from history.

The ducks aren't going anywhere until they find a real HC.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at using rivals recruiting over 247 because it really has the ducks overvalued. That's awesome levels of desperation for attention right there.

Seems to me last year they were fairly high early and finished around 13th. Funny how fans fail to learn from history.

The ducks aren't going anywhere until they find a real HC.
Lol have it your way - 247 is currently 4th Oregon will be better each of the next 4 years. Happy Thanksgiving.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol have it your way - 247 is currently 4th Oregon will be better each of the next 4 years. Happy Thanksgiving.
Because 4th in November before the higher profile kids/teams fill out and before they have actually signed says anything. :L

Takes more than kids to win games. Ask Mario about that Stanford loss chief. Keep dreaming though. Always amusing when these old threads full of duck hope come back up again.

:thumb:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not after Thibodeaux signs this will be the #1 class in the PAC and certainly a top 10 nationally.

I'm just telling you what I see. You could sign more players and do better, but I'm looking at the numbers you have committed so far and your average rating on 24/7 and it's generally in the 10-15 range when things are all said and done.

The majority of the big time recruits don't commit until signing day, things are going to shake up etc.

Seems like I do this every single year with Oregon fans. Take a look at Texas A&M, currently #2 in 24/7 and it should be obvious to anyone paying attention they are also going to drop. High score because of 24 commits, lots of 3 stars so low average.

Then you also have Michigan at #9. They aren't going anywhere but down. Maybe not too far down, but they are already at 26 commits, so they have no room. They only way they can improve is for Harbaugh to start pulling scholarships from recruits again.

See the pattern?

Here are some teams you can expect to rise in the rankings before it's over despite them being lower at the moment.

#8 Oklahoma
#12 Ohio St
#13 Penn St
#14 Florida St

What do they all in have in common? Good average, decent amount of spots left to end up in the top10. Oklahoma has 2 5 stars, 12 4 stars and only 5 3 stars with 7 spots left to fill. That's a good base and plenty of room to end up as far as #1 if they continued at that pace, but most likely top5.

Ohio St will depend a good bit on what happens with Urban, they might lose commits but the class itself is setup with a potential to be just like Oklahoma.

They can't all end up in the top5, but they are recruiting towards that standard. Oregon is not.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Phil Knight quit his AD job at Oregon their football program has gone down hill.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just telling you what I see. You could sign more players and do better, but I'm looking at the numbers you have committed so far and your average rating on 24/7 and it's generally in the 10-15 range when things are all said and done.

The majority of the big time recruits don't commit until signing day, things are going to shake up etc.

Seems like I do this every single year with Oregon fans. Take a look at Texas A&M, currently #2 in 24/7 and it should be obvious to anyone paying attention they are also going to drop. High score because of 24 commits, lots of 3 stars so low average.

Then you also have Michigan at #9. They aren't going anywhere but down. Maybe not too far down, but they are already at 26 commits, so they have no room. They only way they can improve is for Harbaugh to start pulling scholarships from recruits again.

See the pattern?

Here are some teams you can expect to rise in the rankings before it's over despite them being lower at the moment.

#8 Oklahoma
#12 Ohio St
#13 Penn St
#14 Florida St

What do they all in have in common? Good average, decent amount of spots left to end up in the top10. Oklahoma has 2 5 stars, 12 4 stars and only 5 3 stars with 7 spots left to fill. That's a good base and plenty of room to end up as far as #1 if they continued at that pace, but most likely top5.

Ohio St will depend a good bit on what happens with Urban, they might lose commits but the class itself is setup with a potential to be just like Oklahoma.

They can't all end up in the top5, but they are recruiting towards that standard. Oregon is not.
I mean most of this is all recruiting 101 and kind of obvious to everyone else not from that state. Amazing that year after year they need this level of education. Doesn't seem to stick.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean most of this is all recruiting 101 and kind of obvious to everyone else not from that state. Amazing that year after year they need this level of education. Doesn't seem to stick.
Obviously you don't follow it closely:L:L:L just wait n see.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you don't follow it closely:L:L:L just wait n see.
Wait and see as you drop down below the teams behind you that are currently sitting on higher ranked kids, that already have a better average per player, and have 4, 5 or more slots left to fill while the ducks are already at 22? Sure.

Let's mince no words here. There is exactly one reason the ducks might stay first in the Pac and that's nothing more than Helton's job up in the air. Otherwise they pass you up AGAIN easily.

Once again duck fans showing how new they are at this whole thing.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait and see as you drop down below the teams behind you that are currently sitting on higher ranked kids, that already have a better average per player, and have 4, 5 or more slots left to fill while the ducks are already at 22? Sure.

Let's mince no words here. There is exactly one reason the ducks might stay first in the Pac and that's nothing more than Helton's job up in the air. Otherwise they pass you up AGAIN easily.

Once again duck fans showing how new they are at this whole thing.
You obviously are not familiar with the Duck recruiting situation that ole Chipper left behind and the mis-management of 10 scholarships from Helfrich. Mario is one of the best recruiters in the country and his 2019 and start of 2020 are proving that. It's not uncommon for a fan of another team to dive into the recruiting minutiae of another team, can't blame ya there. Obviously you haven't done that. The last time Oregon put up top PAC conference recruiting rankings you painfully saw what happened. Time will tell - you have your slanted view and I have mine.