• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manster and the Rest of the Dallas Bitches!

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm flattered you feel threatened enough to even talk smack, let alone start a thread. I'll put it this way, if NE finds a way to lose this game, they are the ones that will have some splanin' to do.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vagina or Vaj? Which do u prefer when speaking of u?

Good thing we are having this important conversation to day. Because Monday you may disappear for a while again...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are your thoughts on this weeks game? Certainly doesn't have the luster it did at the beginning of the season.
I think Dallas would be lucky to win, but am not writing it off as a loss. If we can run the ball and get to Brady we can win. I wish Gregory was back, but Hardy is and McClain is. Also, we need Lee to pass his concussion tests. Seems like a lot t oask for, but none are really big ifs IMO

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm flattered you feel threatened enough to even talk smack, let alone start a thread. I'll put it this way, if NE finds a way to lose this game, they are the ones that will have some splanin' to do.

Absolutely. I think it would have been an exciting with both teams healthy. Now I think it will take something unusual for NE to blow it. It seems like this team is eager to get back to business.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. I think it would have been an exciting with both teams healthy. Now I think it will take something unusual for NE to blow it. It seems like this team is eager to get back to business.

Yeah, I was really looking forward to this game when we were at full strength. Now, it just feels like it will be painful. If Sean Lee is back to full strength, Hardy is ready to go, and Marinelli gets that defense coached up, I suppose they could make it interesting.

It's just hard to imagine the Pats not being able to move the ball and the way our offense is now, anything over 21 points might be asking too much. I mean the Saints defense is among the worst in the league and we only put up 20 on them and now we are down yet another piece on our offense.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we are having this important conversation to day. Because Monday you may disappear for a while again...

So worried about my schedule and my teams...

I think u need to worry about ur own...

I mean given ur situation...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the situation where we have a very public and valid reason for sucking. Of course everyone realizes your team doesn't have that same reason or excuse...they just suck.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the situation where we have a very public and valid reason for sucking. Of course everyone realizes your team doesn't have that same reason or excuse...they just suck.

Oh no? The Ravens played one if he not the toughest 3 of 4 games of any team in the NFL with 2 on he road. Granted Oak was a shitshow hut starting with @Denver @Pittsburgh Cincy and at Oak is gladiator school...

We lost one of the best LB in the NFL in Suggs,our first draft pick Perriman hasn't played a snap since TC, our second best receiver/TE Gilmore has been out for two weeks, our starting LT has been out since the first game, our punt and Kick returner Campanaro is now on IR....and now our #1 wr is out for a few weeks with broken ribs and missed the second half of the Steelers game last week.

Everyone has injuries. Quit being a pussy

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dallas would be lucky to win, but am not writing it off as a loss. If we can run the ball and get to Brady we can win. I wish Gregory was back, but Hardy is and McClain is. Also, we need Lee to pass his concussion tests. Seems like a lot t oask for, but none are really big ifs IMO
i 'd like to see hardy make tom brady his little bitch ! maybe then both teams will be equal

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Raven telling a Cowboy fan to worry about his own team in a thread addressed to Cowboy fans.... How stupid can Teresa be?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no? The Ravens played one if he not the toughest 3 of 4 games of any team in the NFL with 2 on he road. Granted Oak was a shitshow hut starting with @Denver @Pittsburgh Cincy and at Oak is gladiator school...

We lost one of the best LB in the NFL in Suggs,our first draft pick Perriman hasn't played a snap since TC, our second best receiver/TE Gilmore has been out for two weeks, our starting LT has been out since the first game, our punt and Kick returner Campanaro is now on IR....and now our #1 wr is out for a few weeks with broken ribs and missed the second half of the Steelers game last week.

Everyone has injuries. Quit being a pussy

Who is being a pussy? I simply said we have a valid reason for being 2-2. What reason does your team have for being 2-2? Oh, that's right..."hard schedule" :dhd:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is being a pussy? I simply said we have a valid reason for being 2-2. What reason does your team have for being 2-2? Oh, that's right..."hard schedule" :dhd:

Being generous there Ford they are 1-3 and Scobee was MVP in 1 win vs Pitt

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being generous there Ford they are 1-3 and Scobee was MVP in 1 win vs Pitt

Yeah, it was a jab at tgann and then I got greedy and muddied the jab with a second poke.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geh

And weak but mostly geh