• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ManningVsLuck

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might have 300+ yards but after 3 int a fumble and being down 20+ he will have no choice but keep chucking the rock

I could see it being like week 1 where he threw it 53 times. Yeah the 370 yards looks nice but when you have to throw it that many times to get to that number it really isn't that great of a day. Kind of like Seattle claiming they have the best pass defense in the NFL because they held teams to their lowest total. Well if you are being passed on 20 times compared to 50 times then yes I expect your team to have a lower total against you in yards. Probably a more accurate stat to show who has the best pass defense is yards per pass attempt...Just for those wondering the Broncos are the tops in that category at 5.6 yards per pass play while Seattle is 3rd at 5.9 yards. Seattle actually finished 1st in the NFL in fewest pass attempts against them in the NFL. Now part of that can be that teams just realize it is impossible to pass on them and that the run game has a better chance at success.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see it being like week 1 where he threw it 53 times. Yeah the 370 yards looks nice but when you have to throw it that many times to get to that number it really isn't that great of a day. Kind of like Seattle claiming they have the best pass defense in the NFL because they held teams to their lowest total. Well if you are being passed on 20 times compared to 50 times then yes I expect your team to have a lower total against you in yards. Probably a more accurate stat to show who has the best pass defense is yards per pass attempt...Just for those wondering the Broncos are the tops in that category at 5.6 yards per pass play while Seattle is 3rd at 5.9 yards. Seattle actually finished 1st in the NFL in fewest pass attempts against them in the NFL. Now part of that can be that teams just realize it is impossible to pass on them and that the run game has a better chance at success.

Cd no doubt about it that you have a great secondary, Harris,Talib and Ward. Think those 3 are going to have a field day with Luck

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cd no doubt about it that you have a great secondary, Harris,Talib and Ward. Think those 3 are going to have a field day with Luck

As do you guys. Nice signing with getting Patrick Chung locked in for a few years. He has had a very nice season. Think you guys lock down Revis any time soon and for how much? He doesn't seem like he likes taking home town discounts ever?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As do you guys. Nice signing with getting Patrick Chung locked in for a few years. He has had a very nice season. Think you guys lock down Revis any time soon and for how much? He doesn't seem like he likes taking home town discounts ever?

We'll see Brady took another pay cut to re-sign some key players. This stage of his career, he wants to win again and money is no object, esp with having Giselle as wife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't suspect the Colts will win.....no offensive line, no running game, receivers that can't catch the ball, and an inconsistent defense, but with Luck on their side, they have a chance.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't suspect the Colts will win.....no offensive line, no running game, receivers that can't catch the ball, and an inconsistent defense, but with Luck on their side, they have a chance.....

Yeah Hilton Wayne and Fleener can't catch the ball. Luck's no#s are better than Peyton's first 3 years so its a great start, but Denver is too stacked on both sides of the balls esp receiving corp, and they actually hold onto the ball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Hilton Wayne and Fleener can't catch the ball

Actually they can't....hence why the Colts lead the league in dropped passes. Matter of fact, both Wayne and Hilton were top 10 in dropped passes....but I'm sure you watch all the Colts' games, so I'm sure you already knew that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually they can't....hence why the Colts lead the league in dropped passes. Matter of fact, both Wayne and Hilton were top 10 in dropped passes....but I'm sure you watch all the Colts' games, so I'm sure you already knew that.

I do even when they are not playing, I watch those too ty. I prob watch 2 or 3 a year, so dont know

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duane Allen is a beast, both blocking and catching the ball, and Donte Moncrief is very capable. Cotls also used RBs Herron and Tipton effectively against a pretty good Cincinnati defense last week. I like Denver's chances, but the Colts offense really is more than just Luck. That said, I do worry about his mobility. Broncos defense has sometimes been vulnerable to mobile QBs.