• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning's Passing Yards as a Bronco now Surpass #7...

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning threw for 318 yards against the 49ers on Sunday night, bringing his career total in Denver to 11,984 yards. That pushed Manning past Craig Morton for the No. 2 spot. Manning has also passed Brian Griese (11,763) and Jake Plummer (11,631) in the past two weeks.

Morton threw for 11,895 yards during his six seasons in Denver, a career that included 72 starts for the Broncos. Like Manning, Morton's time in Denver also included a Super Bowl loss. Morton and the Broncos lost to the Cowboys in Super Bowl XII.

As for touchdown passes, Manning has actually been No. 2 on the Broncos career list for almost a year now. Morton threw 74 touchdown passes during his 72 career games in Denver. Manning passed that mark in only 28 games. Manning threw his 76th touchdown pass with the Broncos in Week 12 of 2013.

You didn't think I was talking about Elway, now did you? :whistle:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't think I was talking about Elway, now did you? :whistle:

Yeah, I think that your thread title aims to sensationalize your story a bit. LOL

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy to me how quick he's shot up our record charts. Dude is not human.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not human is right. He's the only QB I've seen that's like a computer out there. It'll be fun watching him break Favre's all time passing yards record next season. Petyon will own every record by the time he finishes. I just hope he wins a couple of super bowls. Having only 1 right now is pretty much the only blemish on his record, BUT I think that will change soon.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not human is right. He's the only QB I've seen that's like a computer out there. It'll be fun watching him break Favre's all time passing yards record next season. Petyon will own every record by the time he finishes. I just hope he wins a couple of super bowls. Having only 1 right now is pretty much the only blemish on his record, BUT I think that will change soon.

:lame: So now you are a Manning fan? You are the absolute fucking worst!!! I hate very few people in the world, but you have managed to climb onto that list. Congratufuckinglations douche!!!