• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning done?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be done but he will probably give it one last hoorah. He looked his age tonight and really has the second half of this season.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the playoffs.

Indy had him schemed. That was single-game-prep of the year. Played some press, jumped on the short-to-mid routes, dared him to try and beat them long, and he wasn't even close.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might not be done but he's done

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 more season for Peyton

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos are centering the team around Manning and the goal is SB. So what they determine to do probably comes first but he may want to continue regardless of their decision. Hard to tell how much injuries are effecting him now or whether he can make it through a season well enough now to be effective at the years end. It's hard to take a backup role but may make a team very strong after a starter goes down. Lots of things to mull about but he has more to go I say.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no velocity today.

Which is fine if the ball is catchable where the wide receiver can make a play but many were just out of bounds and/or unreachable. I've been a big fan of Peyton's play for many years and I was left very disappointed in his performance. He has had good games in the playoffs where his team has lost but tonight was certainly not one of those.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure was Steeler fans were making reservations in Prov and Boston to play NE the next week. Pats beat Tebow like a poor red headed missionary

Wrong the Patriots beat the Broncos. Teams win and lose games not just QB's. Quit watching ESPN and listening to Skip Bayless. Just saying.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong the Patriots beat the Broncos. Teams win and lose games not just QB's. Quit watching ESPN and listening to Skip Bayless. Just saying.

OMG you did it again. Is that 3 or 4 threads where used the "Stop listening to Skip Bayless" line?

BTW, QB do win and lose games sometimes.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning should have signed with the 49ers 3 years ago. Would have won a ring with SF that year when the Niners played the Ravens in the Super Bowl. Very possible. The Niners had a great D and running game then, just needed a real QB. Funny how things turned out. If that happened, Harbaugh would probably still be in SF. Jed couldn't have fired him. Both Harbaugh and Manning would have a ring right now. Now neither has a ring...in Manning's case another ring. Interesting though what might have been.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
33b25a9f7e59708c1de5b336fcda21c0.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are done with Manning at the helm. He has the most ridiculous weapons this year, and was HORRIBLE his last 3-4 outings, prior to the playoffs.

I feel he also overthinks the defenses in the playoffs. All that audible crap, wtf? I don't see the defenses responding to it. Jeff Saturday said it best, "We really don't know what's going on out there, but neither does the defense." Well that's double negatives in my book.

Denver is finished for the next 10 years. They mortgaged their future with Manning and couldn't get it done. Enjoy the cellar for a while Denver. =(

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might not be done but he's done
Yeah, its going to take doctors to say that he is done but he is officially done winning playoff games unless he finds deer antler spray.

Peyton down the stretch wasn't Peyton.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to say it looks like he's done. The one thing that REALLY makes me feel like health was a factor is the sharp drop-off. Halfway through the season Peyton was still DOMINATING, he had a huge lead in TD passes, low INT total, good comp %. He was a front runner for MVP again. Then it was like he just hit a brick wall.

So the question is, did father time catch up that suddenly? or was there an injury we don't know about?

Because it was a very sudden "Peyton is a top 3 QB" to "Peyton is average at best".

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton Manning done? Maybe. If he does return to Denver next year, most likely his OC will be gone, as well as a handful of free agents. It remains to be seen if he'll even want to come back.

If Tebow's such a great QB, why isn't he playing? Even a broken clock is right twice a day. He just got lucky against the Steelers. He couldn't carry Big Ben's jock!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos are done with Manning at the helm. He has the most ridiculous weapons this year, and was HORRIBLE his last 3-4 outings, prior to the playoffs.

I feel he also overthinks the defenses in the playoffs. All that audible crap, wtf? I don't see the defenses responding to it. Jeff Saturday said it best, "We really don't know what's going on out there, but neither does the defense." Well that's double negatives in my book.

Denver is finished for the next 10 years. They mortgaged their future with Manning and couldn't get it done. Enjoy the cellar for a while Denver. =(
....now, I hear = John fox might be leaving too,......?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all those offseason $$'s spent = FAIL!!!