• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man, what a week...

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what a week. Went to NO with friends who are Redskins cheerleaders for the weekend of debauchery, and had a front row seat for the Monday night massacre in the dome…then came my drive home early the next morning to get ready for Hurricane Michael…I live in Destin FL.

The game. The only group that seemed to show up was the DL, and a decent effort by the WR’s. Every other band of brothers was terrible, including our QB Alex Smith, who was absolutely GOD AWFUL on this night. This game had a lot of weekend/pregame/in game hype with Drew’s passing record…it reminded me of an experience years ago taking my son to a WWE event, when everyone knew what the predetermined outcome of the main match would be…that was just the vibe I got.

The homestead. Dodged a HUGE bullet, but friends about 30 miles East not so lucky.

The hoop. I’m sure I missed a lot of fan bashing from the game. When I have time over the weekend, I’ll check it out…and respond accordingly.

HTTR my brothers and sisters it’s good to be a REDSKINS fan!…and even better to still have a roof over my head tonight.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what a week. Went to NO with friends who are Redskins cheerleaders for the weekend of debauchery, and had a front row seat for the Monday night massacre in the dome…then came my drive home early the next morning to get ready for Hurricane Michael…I live in Destin FL.

The game. The only group that seemed to show up was the DL, and a decent effort by the WR’s. Every other band of brothers was terrible, including our QB Alex Smith, who was absolutely GOD AWFUL on this night. This game had a lot of weekend/pregame/in game hype with Drew’s passing record…it reminded me of an experience years ago taking my son to a WWE event, when everyone knew what the predetermined outcome of the main match would be…that was just the vibe I got.

The homestead. Dodged a HUGE bullet, but friends about 30 miles East not so lucky.

The hoop. I’m sure I missed a lot of fan bashing from the game. When I have time over the weekend, I’ll check it out…and respond accordingly.

HTTR my brothers and sisters it’s good to be a REDSKINS fan!…and even better to still have a roof over my head tonight.
Glad all is well with you and the family Mitz!

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck the game dickhead, tell us about the cheerleaders!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankful your home and you were safe during Michael.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear folks are safe. The tree that fell across my road …. fell on the road. We made short work of it. Not sure about the rest of the neighborhood.