• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malk Jackson to Philly

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, we're in cap hell and losing all of our players with no way to replace. This cant be an accurate signing. I

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. 3 year $10M??? That's a steal

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, we're in cap hell and losing all of our players with no way to replace. This cant be an accurate signing. I
Lose/let go 2 or 3 DL, sign one back. If you didn't have a cap issue you wouldn't have let the others go, just signed the new one

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahaha Malik Jackson is garbage and the Eagles just gave 10 mil a year to a player that hasn’t been good in 4 years.

I thought Howie was this all great can do no wrong type of GM?

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose/let go 2 or 3 DL, sign one back. If you didn't have a cap issue you wouldn't have let the others go, just signed the new one

Who did they let go for cap reasons? They lost Bennett in a trade. Ok. Sounded like he was trying to talk his way out. Jernigan? He barely even played last year. A couple backups? Ok. Name me a team that doesn't lose some backups.

The had the cap space to sign Graham who was a fa. Are getting Derek Barnett back opposite him. Have fletcher cox long term. And had a need at DT.

Jackson was the real cap casualty.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahahahaha Malik Jackson is garbage and the Eagles just gave 10 mil a year to a player that hasn’t been good in 4 years.

Guess there always has to be one who disagrees with the world.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a deal
Until we see the guaranteed cash figure it's hard to say much, but on the surface, this will be among the more stupid FA signings we will see this season.....PHI loves to stock the DL, but a guy closing fast on 30 y/o and just okay production when healthy?

Good to be Malik Jackson I guess.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did they let go for cap reasons? They lost Bennett in a trade. Ok. Sounded like he was trying to talk his way out. Jernigan? He barely even played last year. A couple backups? Ok. Name me a team that doesn't lose some backups.

The had the cap space to sign Graham who was a fa. Are getting Derek Barnett back opposite him. Have fletcher cox long term. And had a need at DT.

Jackson was the real cap casualty.
I'm confused if you are agreeing or disagreeing. You said it and you answered your own question. Bennett and Jernigan. Jernigan only barely played because he was hurt. He played half the game in your last game. I heard rumors Long may retire too (again). That would be 2 (3 ith Long) in the rotation down and added 1. Long obviously isn't cap related but Jernigan and Bennett were. I like Jackson, but my issue with this move for Philly is that if I were an Eagle fan I don't want them spending FA $'s on the DL where they are already very strong. They don't have a lot of wiggle room. I'd prefer them look for DBs.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik Jackson and Fletcher Cox on the same line?

source.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

Look who wants to join the clown brigade.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until we see the guaranteed cash figure it's hard to say much, but on the surface, this will be among the more stupid FA signings we will see this season.....PHI loves to stock the DL, but a guy closing fast on 30 y/o and just okay production when healthy?

Good to be Malik Jackson I guess.
Only 16 months older than Aaron Donald.

Sorry about the facts disrupting your imagination.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused if you are agreeing or disagreeing. You said it and you answered your own question. Bennett and Jernigan. Jernigan only barely played because he was hurt. He played half the game in your last game. I heard rumors Long may retire too (again). That would be 2 (3 ith Long) in the rotation down and added 1. Long obviously isn't cap related but Jernigan and Bennett were. I like Jackson, but my issue with this move for Philly is that if I were an Eagle fan I don't want them spending FA $'s on the DL where they are already very strong. They don't have a lot of wiggle room. I'd prefer them look for DBs.
You've already been educated about Jernigan.

Your post here doesn't align with what you should have already learned. Why not?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've already been educated about Jernigan.

Your post here doesn't align with what you should have already learned. Why not?
Because you are drunk and have selective memory???