• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Made it to the finals- who wins?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, somehow, by some miracle, I made it to 3 out of 5 finals in leagues I actually give two squirts about.

MBBRL D1 non ppr
ME
Mahommes
Carson
Dobbins
AJ Brown
Godwin
Waller
L. Bell/D. Harris/M. Pittman
Gostkowski
GB

vs

@Trudem
Rodgers
A. Jones
J. Robinson (assuming he plays)Fournette/Hines
D. Adams
AROB
I.Smith
J. Jefferson
Yoo
Philly

MBBRL D2 - full ppr
Me-
Murray
A. Jones
Jacobs
AJ Brown
C. Kupp
J. Jefferson
Andrews
L. Bell/Beasley
Gano/McManus (McManus if off RONA list)
Pitt/LAC

vs
@tlance
Mahommes
Carson
Kamara
Diggs
Ridley
Thielen
H. Henry
Gallman/L. Murray/Fitzgerald/Ant. Brown
BALT/BUFF

Bandit's Dynasty- half ppr, 2 flex, 2 IDP
Me
Mahommes
Jacobs
A. Jones
T. Hill
J. Jefferson
Waller
Godwin
J. Robinson (if he plays, A Cooper/Ozigbo/Ruggs if not)
Prater
IDP- T. Edmonds
IDP- J. smith

vs
@leftypower

Murray
Carson
D. Henry
D. Adams
AROB
Geisiki (if he plays)/Burton/Shultz
M. Evans
Coutee/Z. Moss/Higgins/Shepard
Tucker
IDP-D. White
IDP- B. Wagner.

Given the amount of players I have across the three leagues, that my opponents have in the others, I can't foresee any scenarios where I win all three, theres just too much overlap. But I will surely be hoping that D. Adams and AROB stink up the joint.
Anyone have any opinions/guesses/predictions on the winners??

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, somehow, by some miracle, I made it to 3 out of 5 finals in leagues I actually give two squirts about.

Given the amount of players I have across the three leagues, that my opponents have in the others, I can't foresee any scenarios where I win all three, theres just too much overlap. But I will surely be hoping that D. Adams and AROB stink up the joint.
Anyone have any opinions/guesses/predictions on the winners??
Yes, my opinion is that they don't. ..... :suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be for one of us as much as we've put into the league. ....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL D1 non ppr
ME
Mahommes
Carson
Dobbins
AJ Brown
Godwin
Waller
Gostkowski
GB

vs

@Trudem
Rodgers
A. Jones
D. Adams
AROB
I.Smith
J. Jefferson
Yoo
Philly

I have to give the advantage to Trudem on this one. After the shitshow the Packers offense put on last week they will be motivated and since they play Tennessee who has not played defense all year it should be a nice matchup for them. And the Bears play Jacksonville so I think Allen Robinson having a bad game is out unless he gets hurt. His Vikings don't have good matchups, but Carson has been sharing way too many touches with Hyde or me to feel any kind of confidence in him right now and Leveon Bell is just a bad football player. You might need 50 out of Mahommes to stay in this one.

Trudem 122 - Treff 108

MBBRL D2 - full ppr
Me-
Murray
A. Jones
Jacobs
AJ Brown
C. Kupp
J. Jefferson
Andrews
L. Bell/Beasley
Pitt/LAC

vs
@tlance
Mahommes
Carson
Kamara
Diggs
Ridley
Thielen
H. Henry
BALT/BUFF

Kamara, Diggs, and Ridley might put up 100 between the 3 of them in full PPR. I think you should just sacrifice this one and hope Mahommes has a monster game to help you in the other two.

Tlance 155 Treff 141

Me
Mahommes
Jacobs
A. Jones
T. Hill
J. Jefferson
Waller
Godwin
Prater
IDP- T. Edmonds
IDP- J. smith

vs
@leftypower

Murray
Carson
D. Henry
D. Adams
AROB
M. Evans
Tucker
IDP-D. White
IDP- B. Wagner.

Well if Dad gets 40 out of his IDP's again it might not matter what the rest of the teams do. I think this one is going to be really close now that Arizona is letting Kyler Murray run the ball again. And Derrick Henry could once again have a 35 point game. Murray, Henry, Adams, and Allen Robinson could combine for 110 points very easily with their matchups, but Mahommes and Hill alone could have 80, but you have more question marks with Jacobs and Robinson's health issues. I still think you've had the best team all year, but I like your chances a lot more if James Robinson plays and they let Jacobs have a full compliment of snaps.

Treff 150 Lefty 149.9 because Lefty only loses playoff games by less than a point this year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff 150 Lefty 149.9 because Lefty only loses playoff games by less than a point this year.
Perhaps I defy the odds and pull-out a 0.7 win this time. ... since both loses were by that margin. .. tough season.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how badly do i get beat?

me
trubs but trying to get hurts
jacobs
jones gb
ajb
patrick
agholer but trying to get parker if he plays
thomas wft
sanders
miami

vs
murray
kamara
hunt
hopkins
hardmen
mvs
andrews
fairburn
sea/wft

i lost both dak and burrow is why no qb
its non ppr so 100 is a good week

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL D1 non ppr
ME
Mahommes
Carson
Dobbins
AJ Brown
Godwin
Waller
Gostkowski
GB

vs

@Trudem
Rodgers
A. Jones
D. Adams
AROB
I.Smith
J. Jefferson
Yoo
Philly

I have to give the advantage to Trudem on this one. After the shitshow the Packers offense put on last week they will be motivated and since they play Tennessee who has not played defense all year it should be a nice matchup for them. And the Bears play Jacksonville so I think Allen Robinson having a bad game is out unless he gets hurt. His Vikings don't have good matchups, but Carson has been sharing way too many touches with Hyde or me to feel any kind of confidence in him right now and Leveon Bell is just a bad football player. You might need 50 out of Mahommes to stay in this one.

Trudem 122 - Treff 108

MBBRL D2 - full ppr
Me-
Murray
A. Jones
Jacobs
AJ Brown
C. Kupp
J. Jefferson
Andrews
L. Bell/Beasley
Pitt/LAC

vs
@tlance
Mahommes
Carson
Kamara
Diggs
Ridley
Thielen
H. Henry
BALT/BUFF

Kamara, Diggs, and Ridley might put up 100 between the 3 of them in full PPR. I think you should just sacrifice this one and hope Mahommes has a monster game to help you in the other two.

Tlance 155 Treff 141

Me
Mahommes
Jacobs
A. Jones
T. Hill
J. Jefferson
Waller
Godwin
Prater
IDP- T. Edmonds
IDP- J. smith

vs
@leftypower

Murray
Carson
D. Henry
D. Adams
AROB
M. Evans
Tucker
IDP-D. White
IDP- B. Wagner.

Well if Dad gets 40 out of his IDP's again it might not matter what the rest of the teams do. I think this one is going to be really close now that Arizona is letting Kyler Murray run the ball again. And Derrick Henry could once again have a 35 point game. Murray, Henry, Adams, and Allen Robinson could combine for 110 points very easily with their matchups, but Mahommes and Hill alone could have 80, but you have more question marks with Jacobs and Robinson's health issues. I still think you've had the best team all year, but I like your chances a lot more if James Robinson plays and they let Jacobs have a full compliment of snaps.

I'd be inclined to pretty much agree. You know as well as anyone else, my D1 team really has no business being where it is, and I totally expect Trudem to wipe the floor with me. Just as I fully expected Barilko to do last week.

In your dynasty, I THINK I can prevail, but only because my guys have been on a pretty strong roll, we'll see, Lefty has been hot too.

In D2, Tlance has been the points leader from start to finish, ive caught up a bit lately and it should be a good one, but I give him the edge. I REALLY need A. Gibson to play, but I didn't even list him as a flex option, since I fully expect him to not be available.

It'd be a minor miracle to lose all three, given the overlaps, but I could see that happening more easily than me winning all three.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be inclined to pretty much agree. You know as well as anyone else, my D1 team really has no business being where it is, and I totally expect Trudem to wipe the floor with me. Just as I fully expected Barilko to do last week.

In your dynasty, I THINK I can prevail, but only because my guys have been on a pretty strong roll, we'll see, Lefty has been hot too.

In D2, Tlance has been the points leader from start to finish, ive caught up a bit lately and it should be a good one, but I give him the edge. I REALLY need A. Gibson to play, but I didn't even list him as a flex option, since I fully expect him to not be available.

It'd be a minor miracle to lose all three, given the overlaps, but I could see that happening more easily than me winning all three.

Well considering the two main guys that you don't own that you are playing against are Davante Adams against Tennessee's terrible secondary and Allen Robinson against Jacksonville's even worse secondary I concur.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how badly do i get beat?

me
trubs but trying to get hurts
jacobs
jones gb
ajb
patrick
agholer but trying to get parker if he plays
thomas wft
sanders
miami

vs
murray
kamara
hunt
hopkins
hardmen
mvs
andrews
fairburn
sea/wft

i lost both dak and burrow is why no qb
its non ppr so 100 is a good week
Guys like Agholor, Patrick, MVS, and Hardman starting, your league must go deep.
Non ppr its pretty close. I like your RB's, as a duo, better than his. Ppr, I might flip it. hes got the better QB, I give him the better TE, mainly because WFT might not have a QB, and WR is a toss up. Hopkins can do anything any given week, so can AJBrown, and the rest are dart throws.
Likely will come down to whose dart throws find pay dirt.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like Agholor, Patrick, MVS, and Hardman starting, your league must go deep.
Non ppr its pretty close. I like your RB's, as a duo, better than his. Ppr, I might flip it. hes got the better QB, I give him the better TE, mainly because WFT might not have a QB, and WR is a toss up. Hopkins can do anything any given week, so can AJBrown, and the rest are dart throws.
Likely will come down to whose dart throws find pay dirt.
not deep (12 teams)but use 3 wr and no flex
few teams have 6 wr
thx for input

as for your teams
team 1 your rb are weaker but rest are pretty good
team 2 just the opposite
team 3 dont know IDP but rest are pretty even
Are these all dynasty cause those are some pretty good teams?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not deep (12 teams)but use 3 wr and no flex
few teams have 6 wr
thx for input

as for your teams
team 1 your rb are weaker but rest are pretty good
team 2 just the opposite
team 3 dont know IDP but rest are pretty even
Are these all dynasty cause those are some pretty good teams?
Yes they are. The results of many a trade, both good and bad. I only do one redraft a year these days, and I got knocked out last weekend thanks to some pretty pathetic showings at RB -Ekeler and Robinson

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL D1 non ppr
ME
Mahommes
Carson
Dobbins
AJ Brown
Godwin
Waller
Gostkowski
GB

vs

@Trudem
Rodgers
A. Jones
D. Adams
AROB
I.Smith
J. Jefferson
Yoo
Philly

Trudem 122 - Treff 108

MBBRL D2 - full ppr
Me-
Murray
A. Jones
Jacobs
AJ Brown
C. Kupp
J. Jefferson
Andrews
L. Bell/Beasley
Pitt/LAC

vs
@tlance
Mahommes
Carson
Kamara
Diggs
Ridley
Thielen
H. Henry
BALT/BUFF

Tlance 155 Treff 141

Me
Mahommes
Jacobs
A. Jones
T. Hill
J. Jefferson
Waller
Godwin
Prater
IDP- T. Edmonds
IDP- J. smith

vs
@leftypower

Murray
Carson
D. Henry
D. Adams
AROB
M. Evans
Tucker
IDP-D. White
IDP- B. Wagner.

this was my thought, i dont like the matchups in the first 2, the last one i like your chances. Not that your team is bad, its that the other team has some really great plays this week. But like any week its not like i think you will get curb stomped, soooo yeah.......have a shot in all three, like the last one the best. im gonna post mine shortly.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tlance has kamara game ova most likely :suds:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, thats pretty much it. I can pretty much kiss that one goodbye
yea im in same boat playing someone with kamara
:suds: guess u dont worry about floors from now on just pick biggest upsides

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea im in same boat playing someone with kamara
:suds: guess u dont worry about floors from now on just pick biggest upsides
Oh fer sure, any lineup questions in that league are now just the swing for the fences

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, thats pretty much it. I can pretty much kiss that one goodbye

Never over after 1 game...

But Saturday didn’t do you any favors either. Kyler has really struggled down the stretch and Jacobs sitting down on the 3 yard line was brutal. That one probably costs me any chance at suicide league

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Saturday didn’t do you any favors either. Kyler has really struggled down the stretch and Jacobs sitting down on the 3 yard line was brutal. That one probably costs me any chance at suicide league
Yeah the Jacobs deal hurts in a few...and what's worse, they friggin lost anyways, should've just scored the TD and made em drive the field. SMDH.

BUT, since the other two depend on Mahommes doing well, at this point, I'm good with just letting go of D2 hopes and just start praying for a lot of Chiefs passing TD's

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow guy im playing has murray/kamara also and agholer went nuts for me so chances are a little better just need hurts to go crazy