• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

madden

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spot on

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I've officially overdosed on all of these articles, opinions, and blogs all weighing in on who' fault this mess is. And they are all over the map. I'm not reading another one.

We have 3 weeks. Then the Shanahans are gone (wether its deserved or not). I'm going to try my best to focus on football on the field. Lets go Kirk. Tear it up. This is your chance to showcase your wares. You have earned this opportunity. You've been a good teammate and you appear to be a good guy. You do well in the next 3 weeks, and you may very well be a starting QB somewhere in this league next year.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like Mike said during his presser yesterday. John is respected as a coach. But just like everyone else who gets paid to give out their opinions, unless they are in the situation then they do not know all of the reasoning behind making the decisions.

Not to mention John is an Al Davis guy.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM....Hey John......What about when a team has the playoffs locked up...#1 seed locked up and dont need to win the last 2 games....and they sit players to avoid injury.....Doesn't that ruin the integrity of the game??? I dont think you ever complained about that back in the day.....you were saying it was smart to sit them to take that possible injury out of play!!!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with JY however, how can Snyder let a lame duck coach bench the starting QB? Griffin is the franchise QB, even Cousins has stated that. This mess is not all Griffin, the HC is ultimately responsible and now that he knows he is coaching his last 3 games in DC, he is grinding an axe with Snyder, Griffin or whomever else he can piss off on his way out.

And the weasel lied right to Griffin's face about why he was sitting him. I say fire the guy right now.